• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Dawnie

Hiya Dawnie, I told you we would have to get a Diary..... :shades:

Suzy xx

Oh My Oh My :P we'll have to get two diaries at this rate ~ where will it end ~ Me thinx Las Vegas :lol::lol: another good charitable deed for the children in need cause :rolleyes: everylittle helps

Luv Dawniedingle :wub: xx

I WILL BE RETURNING FROM DETROIT ON THIS NIGHT , SO FOR THE TOP DANCER'S ON THE NIGHT I WILL HAVE A FEW EXTRA PRIZE'S :sweatingbullets:

YOU MEAN THIS CRAIG

Oh Yes Chalky Son, Forgot you we're going to Detroit with Sue.

Have a great time both of you, lots of prizes and pressies!! :lol: I still have my Micky from when you and Craig went last time. :sleep3: See you you both Friday. :thumbsup:

Suzy xx

Hi Mom " forgot you we're going to Detroit with sue " ye thats the sad part of the trip :sleep3: see you friday :sweatingbullets:

:thumbsup: Chalky :lol: stop being naughty, I shall be having words with you on Friday!! :sleep3:

Suzy xx

Oh My Oh My :yes: we'll have to get two diaries at this rate ~ where will it end ~ Me thinx Las Vegas :yes::lol: another good charitable deed for the children in need cause :D everylittle helps

Luv Dawniedingle :wub: xx

Hi Dawnie,

Definetly looking forward to all these forthcoming events, and all for Charity!!

Suzy xx

Hi Dawnie,

Definetly looking forward to all these forthcoming events, and all for Charity!!

Suzy xx

After a phone call tonight yours and Dawns DJ booking in October has been confirmed tonight along with Pat and Anne , me and Chalky , Max and Scottie at The Children in Need event in Bilston in October alongside Mary Fox from Radio Stoke an Jenny Wilkes from Radio WM. Well done girls.You deserve it.Should be a great night. :D

After a phone call tonight yours and Dawns DJ booking in October has been confirmed tonight along with Pat and Anne , me and Chalky , Max and Scottie at The Children in Need event in Bilston in October alongside Mary Fox from Radio Stoke an Jenny Wilkes from Radio WM. Well done girls.You deserve it.Should be a great night. :D

Well there you go Dawnie, some more good news!! Thanks Craig.

Do you think 2 diaries will be enough Dawn? :yes:

Suzy xx

After a phone call tonight yours and Dawns DJ booking in October has been confirmed tonight along with Pat and Anne , me and Chalky , Max and Scottie at The Children in Need event in Bilston in October alongside Mary Fox from Radio Stoke an Jenny Wilkes from Radio WM. Well done girls.You deserve it.Should be a great night. :yes:

Hiya Craig,

Thats GREAT NEWS!! What date,s this on then? Like to be there with you all if i can!! :D

Love Helen xx

Hiya Suzy,Dawnie + Helen

Am absolutely 99.9 % sure that "Children in Need" nite at Springvale is on Thurs November 22nd. Ian has posters ready,I think, and will start publicity in September.Alan + John are playing too providing work doesn't get in the way :D

See you all at next Broad Lane

Pat x

Edited by Pat

Hiya Suzy,Dawnie + Helen

Am absolutely 99.9 % sure that "Children in Need" nite at Springvale is on Thurs November 22nd. Ian has posters ready,I think, and will start publicity in September.Alan + John are playing too providing work doesn't get in the way :wicked:

Pat x

Hiya Pat,

Hope your ok now? That sounds BRILL!! :wicked: Two day,s before my birthday aswell,lots of celebrating to do then!! In more ways than one :thumbsup: .

See ya Pat TAKE CARE!! Love Helen xx

Yes i will be playing that if i remember to put it in the box :wicked:

I should hope you do Phil!! :P Would also like if anyone has them:

The Exits - Gotta have money

Eddie Holland - Candy to me

The Adorables - Ooh boy

Bobby Taylor - Oh i,ve been blessed

Vernon Garrett - Shine it on

PLEASE!! :thumbsup: Bit of a mixture for you there boys,hope you can accomodate would be very much appreciated!! :wicked:

Love Helen xx

I should hope you do Phil!! :P Would also like if anyone has them:

The Exits - Gotta have money

Eddie Holland - Candy to me

The Adorables - Ooh boy

Bobby Taylor - Oh i,ve been blessed

Vernon Garrett - Shine it on

PLEASE!! :thumbsup: Bit of a mixture for you there boys,hope you can accomodate would be very much appreciated!! :wicked:

Love Helen xx

Hi Helen sorted for 3 of those detroit gems :wicked: not got the adorables yet! but i will have soon.

Hiya Suzy,Dawnie + Helen

Am absolutely 99.9 % sure that "Children in Need" nite at Springvale is on Thurs November 22nd. Ian has posters ready,I think, and will start publicity in September.Alan + John are playing too providing work doesn't get in the way :lol:

Pat x

Me and Mart are free to step in if Alan & John can,t make it NO PROBS!! :lol:

Love Helen xx

Guest Phil Richards

We are probablly now the Midlands number one Soul night on the first Friday of every month with everything played from well known classics to total obscurities big money tunes and lesser heard sounds.

Something for everyone in one big dancehall with a large crowd. Why travel anywhere else :thumbsup:

Yes no need to Travel :ohmy:

Hiya Helen no prob's got another 45 in my box for you aswell ! see you soon xx

Arh thanks!! :ohmy: Can,t wait raring to go!! wicked.gif The only place to be on the 1st Friday of every month!! With toooooons across the board :thumbsup: and a fantastic dance floor,and a very friendly and SOULFULL atmosphere!! What more could you want. :lol:

See you soon lots of love Helen xx wub.gif

Hi Everyone :ohmy:

Just spoken to Andy Vass, We're all set to Dj on the 2nd Sept on Sunshine Radio.

Between 6-8 pm on Sunday evening.

We just need to know How many girls will be going? So far there's myself, Dawnie, Helen.

If you could please confirm, PM Dawnie and let her know as she will be speaking to Andy this weekend. We will have more information tomorrow night on a future date of the All Girl Dj Line up at The Connaught Hotel. For Birmingham Childrens Hospital.

Will see you all tomorrow night at the Connaught, looks like another cracking night. :thumbsup:

Suzy xx

Hi Everyone :lol:

Just spoken to Andy Vass, We're all set to Dj on the 2nd Sept on Sunshine Radio.

We just need to know How many girls will be going? So far there's myself, Dawnie, Helen.

If you could please confirm, PM Dawnie and let her know as she will be speaking to Andy this weekend. We will have more information tomorrow night on a future date of the All Girl Dj Line up at The Connaught Hotel. For Birmingham Childrens Hospital.

Will see you all tomorrow night at the Connaught, looks like another cracking night. :ohmy:

Suzy xx

Hey mom thats great news :thumbsup:

Guest Dawnie

Hi Everyone :ohmy:

Will see you all tomorrow night at the Connaught, looks like another cracking night. :thumbsup:

Suzy xx

OOrite Suzy,

I'm practicing my best spakein voice as we spake :lol:laugh.gif cum on gerls get pm'in all publicity is grate publicity a it :P

Luv Dawniedingle wub.gif xx

OOrite Suzy,

I'm practicing my best spakein voice as we spake :thumbsup::ohmy: cum on gerls get pm'in all publicity is grate publicity a it tongue.gif

Are Dawnie, wud yow rememba ta spake propa :lol:

Suzy xx

Guest Dawnie

Are Dawnie, wud yow rememba ta spake propa :lol:

Suzy xx

Hellooo Darlink

One is already taking ones elecution lessons :thumbsup: I bay showing me sen up for nerbody :ohmy:

Guest Dawnie

AND MORE GREAT NEWS FROM THE CONNAUGHT HOTEL SOUL TEAM

Special drinks promotions every month from August!

Hiya Chalky,

Has one been practising ones dance moves :ohmy: all or one be requiring a few promotional drinks before one gets started :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone :lol:

Will see you all tomorrow night at the Connaught, looks like another cracking night. thumbup.gif

Suzy xx

Annie is geared up to that date too I think - though doesn't get on here much - I heard her discussing it with Helen last week :lol:

Wulfie

And i might give this a spin

Heard this, great toon!!

See you all tonight,Don't forget me and Dawnie doing the warm up spot... 7-8! tongue.gif

Suzy xx

Stop bloody gloating H - I really need a job that doesn't include night shifts unsure.gif

Wulfie

[/quotE

Hiya Wulfie,

Glad to hear Annies Coming thumbsup.gif ~ you really must sort this shift situation out all work no play makes ..................... etc :lol:

Seeya soon luv Dawnie dingle :wub: xx

Oh the Jimmy Castor thing. Might bring that as well now you mention it. Prefer the flip side myself "Just you girl"

Ar'nt you at work today Craig.?

Suzy xx tongue.gif

Source Advert