mischief

Skip Mahoney - Janice

Morning all

Can someone tell me the going rate for Janice - Skip Mahoney on Underground (UK) 7" please.

I know theres been a couple of 12s on here lately but I havn't noticed any 7s.. I maybe wrong, I just probably not took any notice :rolleyes:

Thank You

Morning all

Can someone tell me the going rate for Janice - Skip Mahoney on Underground (UK) 7" please.

I know theres been a couple of 12s on here lately but I havn't noticed any 7s.. I maybe wrong, I just probably not took any notice :rolleyes:

Thank You

i have a mint minus salsoul 7" white demo (same both sides) for £150 if you want it

i have a mint minus salsoul 7" white demo (same both sides) for £150 if you want it

He didnt ask to buy one on Salsoul,the question was what does the "underground"copy fetch. :rolleyes:

"i have a mint minus salsoul 7" white demo (same both sides) for £150 if you want it "

I've been offered one but don't know the going rate. :rolleyes:

Morning all

I know theres been a couple of 12s on here lately but I havn't noticed any 7s.. I maybe wrong, I just probably not took any notice :thumbsup:

Thank You

I've seen it listed as high as £75 which seems over the top to be honest, it generally goes for between £40 and £60 even though there seemed to be loads of them about not that long ago.

I've seen it listed as high as £75 which seems over the top to be honest, it generally goes for between £40 and £60 even though there seemed to be loads of them about not that long ago.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.