soulmaguk

Dave Wakefield

DJs that have discovered and rediscoverd new sounds i.e. Rob Smith - Nabay-Believe it or Not. Richard Searling - Joe Matthews cover up 'I Dont Like to Lose'. Butch - Mello Soul-We Can Make It. Mick H - Joe Jama-My Life and the ever growing Hilda Ogden cover up. Mort recently at Brid Wkender - Fontella Bass. John Manship recently also with that Danella Darris rediscovery. Dave Wakefield with Rosetta Hightower - Friendship Train. That reminds me...has anyone seen or heard from Dave Wakefield recently? is he still on the scene?? if you are reading this Dave can i have my Rosetta Hightower LP back now, that Stanley Mitchell you swapped me wasn't real mate.

DJs that have discovered and rediscoverd new sounds i.e. Rob Smith - Nabay-Believe it or Not. Richard Searling - Joe Matthews cover up 'I Dont Like to Lose'. Butch - Mello Soul-We Can Make It. Mick H - Joe Jama-My Life and the ever growing Hilda Ogden cover up. Mort recently at Brid Wkender - Fontella Bass. John Manship recently also with that Danella Darris rediscovery. Dave Wakefield with Rosetta Hightower - Friendship Train. That reminds me...has anyone seen or heard from Dave Wakefield recently? is he still on the scene?? if you are reading this Dave can i have my Rosetta Hightower LP back now, that Stanley Mitchell you swapped me wasn't real mate.

you'll never see dave wakefield again, he was facing a long stretch at her majestys pleasure, he turned queens evidance & now he's living under the witness protection, you can kiss goodbye to your album

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.