Singing Sam

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

is this the same guy as Singing Sam and the Sparks on Honey? and what about Sam Chatmon and the Sparks on Boss?

Supposedly the same guy, also the same guy as Sam and Kitty. The thing is, though, that Sam Chatmon is currently a big guy on the Steppers scene here in Chicago and people that know him told me it wasn't him. I still have never talked to him personally though.

Social source share

Supposedly the same guy, also the same guy as Sam and Kitty. The thing is, though, that Sam Chatmon is currently a big guy on the Steppers scene here in Chicago and people that know him told me it wasn't him. I still have never talked to him personally though.

Thanks for that, I will give the songs another isten.

Social source share

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Sorry - I know this is a rather old thread, but Sam Chatmon's Wikipedia page may explain why no one has been able to talk to him.

Assuming it's the same man, he was born in 1897 and died in 1983.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Chatmon

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

thought it sounded a bit flat................... whistling.gif

That hasnt stopped the Professionals - Thats Why I Love You or the Adventures - Easy Baby, being popular. :thumbup:

Social source share

That hasnt stopped the Professionals - Thats Why I Love You or the Adventures - Easy Baby, being popular. :thumbsup:

Are you sure its not your hearing thats flat!!

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Are you sure its not your hearing thats flat!!

I love the Adventures.

If I ever hear the Professionals again it will be too soon.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert