Federation Soul Club Nottm

wallie

Hi everyone !

Me and Malc would just like to thank all of our regulars and new face's that as supported us in our first year at the Federation soul club. We hope that you will continue to support us through out our next year !

Also a big thank you to all the Dj's thats supported the venue !

Last night was a stormer John and Julie started the night off with a great hour and half between them getting everyone into the mood .

Ian gee then came on with a awesome spot followed by little old me then too finish Rob Smith again a brilliant spot to end the night off !!

The dance floor is " where it Say's it all " by 9 o'clock it was full and stayed that way till the very end ! :shades:

Malc n Gary

• Replies 6
  • Views 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everyone !

Me and Malc would just like to thank all of our regulars and new face's that as supported us in our first year at the Federation soul club. We hope that you will continue to support us through out our next year !

Last night was a stormer John and Julie started the night off with a great hour and half between them getting everyone into the mood .

Ian gee then came on with a awesome spot followed by little old me then too finish Rob Smith again a brilliant spot to end the night off !!

The dance floor is " where it Say's it all " by 9 o'clock it was full and stayed that way till the very end ! :lol:

Malc n Gary

AWESOME NIGHT CHAPS WHAT MORE CAN I SAY :shades:

Guest rayskim

AWESOME NIGHT CHAPS WHAT MORE CAN I SAY :shades:

:lol: Me trying to get to work this am. Fantastic night should have been a responsible adult and gone early but hey who could leave just too darn soulfull. Thanks to all, another better and better night haha. See you at Bugs

Hi everyone !

The dance floor is " where it Say's it all " by 9 o'clock it was full and stayed that way till the very end ! :boxing:

Malc n Gary

hi gary n malc

enjoyed last night just got in from work well knackered loved Rob Smiths spot great that he played some great sounds everybody i spoke too enjoyed the night dance floor packed to tony from ilkeston hope you enjoyed it and the chat about records ,gula hpoe you had your cake and soul went down well roll on the 28th for Central Soul Club to rayskin i'll play that Rnb track for you great night

hi gary n malc

enjoyed last night just got in from work well knackered loved Rob Smiths spot great that he played some great sounds everybody i spoke too enjoyed the night dance floor packed to tony from ilkeston hope you enjoyed it and the chat about records ,gula hpoe you had your cake and soul went down well roll on the 28th for Central Soul Club to rayskin i'll play that Rnb track for you great night

GAZ

KEEP YOUR COOL MAN ! CAUSE I NO IT YOU NO IT AND THE 138 PEOPLE THAT TURNED UP ON ON SATURDAY NO IT.

ITS A GREAT VENUE ! AND AS NOLAN PORTER SAID KEEP ON KEEPING ON :ohmy:

GAZ

KEEP YOUR COOL MAN ! CAUSE I NO IT YOU NO IT AND THE 138 PEOPLE THAT TURNED UP ON ON SATURDAY NO IT.

ITS A GREAT VENUE ! AND AS NOLAN PORTER SAID KEEP ON KEEPING ON :lol:

no wot is it code talk gula

• 1 month later...
Guest rayskim

no wot is it code talk gula

Had a great night Sat 6th Oct. Full house floor full all night cant ask for more really.

Well done, loved it see you next month, looking forward to Bugmans see you there

Source Advert