Soul & Funk Lp's

Steve Plumb

Just listed a few hundred random Soul & Funk LP's, a few rare 12"s and an extremely rare CD!!!

There's a bit of summat for everyone including plenty of Northern & Modern Soul dancers!

https://www.soulmusic.co.uk/LP_12_CD_List.htm

I'll be updating the list regularly from here on in too!

cheers

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I see you have this for sale:

Chicago Gangsters Blind over you Gold Plate Ex US £30

Been meaning to ask about this for a while.

I have two different copies of this LP (GP1011). Exactly the same vinyl inside but two completely different covers. One

is called 'Blind Over You', the other titled "I Choose You'. Anyone know the history of this?

Cheers

Tony

Social source share

Can't imagine there'll be a lot, if any, updating going on at those prices.

Twennynine at £20 ? Are there really any twats on here that stupid ?

Posts like this apart from this one being rude are really not what I want to read .

People can ask what they want for their own records.

Opinions are like aresoles everyone has one.

If it bothers you that much Mail Steve off line Martin and impart your pricing knowledge so he can price accordingly if he so wishes but dont go on his thread and do it makes you look like an opinion

Adam

Social source share

Posts like this apart from this one being rude are really not what I want to read .

People can ask what they want for their own records.

Opinions are like aresoles everyone has one.

If it bothers you that much Mail Steve off line Martin and impart your pricing knowledge so he can price accordingly if he so wishes but dont go on his thread and do it makes you look like an opinion

Adam

Have a read of Martin's own current Sales list ... if you can :cheese1:

Social source share

Martin

Personally, I never click on any of your threads or replies on these forums because you're general 'way with words' isn't for me BUT this really is offensive and as it's to one of my own threads I feel I have to respond!

Do the right thing and edit your post above cos I think it's you who's looking like a bit of a twat (imho)

Steve

Social source share

What an appalling post!

It seems that other folks' sales are a preferred target for your vitriol.

Looking at another recent post of yours, you refer to an ebay listing and go on to say....

"Plenty of photos but there appears to be a slight shortfall in the gramatic content of this listing."

Whereas I think you meant to say......

Plenty of photos, but there appears to be a slight shortfall in the grammatical structure of this listing.

If you're going to split hairs with people's grammar, you need to get your head around the English language yourself.

As a closing observation, I think your own post answers the question you have asked within it. The answer is yes, because you wrote the post.

Neil Jones.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert