Jay Traynor-stock Copy

Guest martyn

I've just been offered a 2nd chance to buy Up & Over off of Ebay,the thing is though I wasnt the second highest bidder.The seller has good feedback.So,have black ABC stock copies turned up in quantity of late ?I didn't think it was booted on ABC so it just seems a bit strange to get a second chance on a fairly rare record when you did'nt even come second! unsure.gif

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just been offered a 2nd chance to buy Up & Over off of Ebay,the thing is though I wasnt the second highest bidder.The seller has good feedback.So,have black ABC stock copies turned up in quantity of late ?I didn't think it was booted on ABC so it just seems a bit strange to get a second chance on a fairly rare record when you did'nt even come second! unsure.gif

how far were you down the pecking order ???

if you were close to the winner the seller may

have a few copies???

Social source share

how far were you down the pecking order ???

if you were close to the winner the seller may

have a few copies???

4th,so if thats the case he has at least 4 copies.......I wish I had bid less laugh.gif

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

4th,so if thats the case he has at least 4 copies.......I wish I had bid less laugh.gif

Martyn

just before you do it check your messages on your my ebay page because it could be a dodgy one

Leon

Social source share

Martyn

just before you do it check your messages on your my ebay page because it could be a dodgy one

Leon

Cheers Leon, :unsure:

I checked it & the message from ebay confirms its a kosher offer.....Worth a go at £150 do you recon?

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

Cheers Leon, :unsure:

I checked it & the message from ebay confirms its a kosher offer.....Worth a go at £150 do you recon?

yeah you got yourself a cheapie there :lol:

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

bargin then martyn the first drinks on you on sat at the villa :rolleyes:

Can't do saturday,but hey,yes,the first drinks on me next time (Boro at home?)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert