Knowledge Needed-delilah Moore-it Takes Love

Guest markus gora

Guest markus gora

JUST PURCHASED BY ACCIDENT THE "HIT EM HARD" SOUNDTRACK WHICH FEATURES THE LOVELY IT TAKES LOVE BY DELILAH MOORE...IS THERE A 7inch RELEASE AVAILABLE AND HOW IS THE SOUND QUALITY OF 45...

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Johnny Mack

Delilah Moore cut "It takes love" as a 45 on Middle Earth 001 - flip side is "Wrapped up tight". Wrapped up tight was also released on Money 003 b/w "Ooo wee baby". She also had one further release on Money 002 "I'll just walk away" b/w "I wish"

All three are worthy tracking down and adding to your collection.

Expect to pay well in excess of US$500 for the Middle Earth 45.....if you can find one - its getting extremely scarce and most copies are tightly held onto.

I've had two copies of the Middle Earth 45 - both of which have played fine.

Take care

John

JUST PURCHASED BY ACCIDENT THE "HIT EM HARD" SOUNDTRACK WHICH FEATURES THE LOVELY IT TAKES LOVE BY DELILAH MOORE...IS THERE A 7inch RELEASE AVAILABLE AND HOW IS THE SOUND QUALITY OF 45...
Social source share

Guest markus gora

Delilah Moore cut "It takes love" as a 45 on Middle Earth 001 - flip side is "Wrapped up tight". Wrapped up tight was also released on Money 003 b/w "Ooo wee baby". She also had one further release on Money 002 "I'll just walk away" b/w "I wish"

All three are worthy tracking down and adding to your collection.

Expect to pay well in excess of US$500 for the Middle Earth 45.....if you can find one - its getting extremely scarce and most copies are tightly held onto.

I've had two copies of the Middle Earth 45 - both of which have played fine.

Take care

John

thanks a lot for the info...all the best markus....great tune isn't it...after 2 or 3 plays this one is really creeping into your mind !!!

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Fantastic (forgotten ?) Mecca tune.............lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvveeeeeeeee it.

Russ

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Guest biggray1

Top Soundtrack,give the the Winters comin on track a spinn Markus..pure soul..This Lp is gettin rare nowadays..I wonder how many copies were made!! The Film Hit em hard never made the silver screen,would love to see the movie just to hear the soundtrack...Bit of an Anorak arnt I... :lol:

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Question is will the Soul Police allow this...

Steve

Who ARE these "Soul Police"? If they're anything like the Community Support Officers we've heard so much about lately, I don't think you'll have much bother... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest markus gora

Top Soundtrack,give the the Winters comin on track a spinn Markus..pure soul..This Lp is gettin rare nowadays..I wonder how many copies were made!! The Film Hit em hard never made the silver screen,would love to see the movie just to hear the soundtrack...Bit of an Anorak arnt I... laugh.gif

i agree...great tune :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert