The Good The Bad & The Ugly

Dazz

Like to offer this selection of bad boys to the collectors here first

Unfortunately they've all seen better days but hey getting them in mint would probably be an impossibility these days. I'll mention their defects with each one so please read carefully

All offers or questions to dazz@ntlworld.com

Click HERE for a link to my grading criteria

Thanks for looking.

1st up Leon Haywood Demo.... has a tight hairline crack that doesn't affect play

condition VG have a listen HERE How rare is this genuine demo?

leonhaywood.jpg

The Ivorys ..... cracked right across the quadrant and held together with electrical tape on the b'side

(I've had this record for 20 years and never heard the b'side so if any kind soul would like to send me a wav :D ) the record itself is Mint- other than the clicks caused by the crack ..... have a listen HERE

ivorys.jpg

The Ambassadors ..... plays quite well VG+ but some horrific writing on the label spoils it

Have a listen HERE

ambassadors.jpg

Willie Tee .... sublime piece of modern but thanks to being stored out of a sleeve, can only grade it a VG- ...... listen HERE

willietee.jpg

Another that's had a hard time Alvin Green on Green Fire G+

have a listen to both sides HERE

alvingreen.jpg

Edited by Dazz
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Like to offer this selection of bad boys to the collectors here first

Unfortunately they've all seen better days but hey getting them in mint would probably be an impossibility these days. I'll mention their defects with each one so please read carefully

All offers or questions to dazz@ntlworld.com

Click HERE for a link to my grading criteria

Thanks for looking.

1st up Leon Haywood Demo.... has a tight hairline crack that doesn't affect play

condition VG have a listen HERE How rare is this genuine demo?

leonhaywood.jpg

The Ivorys ..... cracked right across the quadrant and held together with electrical tape on the b'side

(I've had this record for 20 years and never heard the b'side so if any kind soul would like to send me a wav :lol: ) the record itself is Mint- other than the clicks caused by the crack ..... have a listen HERE

ivorys.jpg

The Ambassadors ..... plays quite well VG+ but some horrific writing on the label spoils it

Have a listen HERE

ambassadors.jpg

Willie Tee .... sublime piece of modern but thanks to being stored out of a sleeve, can only grade it a VG- ...... listen HERE

willietee.jpg

Another that's had a hard time Alvin Green on Green Fire G+

have a listen to both sides HERE

alvingreen.jpg

I love the way someone's written 'play both sides' on the Ambassadors label...wonder how long that instruction has been on there. biggrin.gif Jo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert