The Temptations And The Four Tops At The Sheffield Hallam Fm Arena

Guest stash313

Guest stash313

As the title suggests I have one spare ticket available for the up-coming Four Tops and Temptations concert at the Hallam FM Arena in Sheffield.

PRICE REDUCED FROM £30 - £18 for quick sale

I'm offering the ticket at £18.00. Which is below face value and without the charges that ticketmaster, ticketline and concert venues place on them.

The ticket is located in Block 206 Row: C looking right down on the stage.

This should be a fantastic night The Tempts have a new album out which is gaining rave reviews in the states and along with new lead singer Bruce Williamson are sure to perform tracks from that along with the classics.

The Four Tops return also with a new album due out soon and Ronnie Mcneir has recently released ONE of the Modern Soul albums of the year.

The Line ups are:

The Temptations: Otis Williams, Ron Tyson, Terry Weeks, Joe Herndon, Bruce Williamson

The Four Tops: Duke Fakir, Roquel Payton (Lawrence Payton's son), Ronnie Mcneir, Theo Peoples

This could be one of your last chances to see Otis Williams and Duke Fakir along with the legendary Ronnie McNeir.

Don't under-estimate the current line up's of both groups until you've seen them live.

If you're interested PM me or e:livesey1@hotmail.com and we can arrange payment and delivery.

PRICE REDUCED FROM £30 - £18 for quick sale

post-3763-1193869853_thumb.png

post-3763-1193869897_thumb.png

Edited by stash313
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest stash313

bump!

Reduced to £18 for quick sale, needs to be posted by Friday AM to arrive Saturday.

Ticket in hand

Edited by stash313
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert