Recommended 45s From The Soul Supermarket

Hi,

I've just added a new category (and batch of 45s) to the site. Category is 'Recommended' and the focus is on very cheap originals, underplayed gems and tips for the top. All can be found in the 'Recommended' category of the main site: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

I'll be updating this section very regularly as I start to go through some boxes of 45s from storage so it will be well worth checking back on a regular basis. To start things off here is a small selection of my recommended 45s:

£4 for a stunning piece of Detroit soul!

As tipped on this very site.

Sublime mid tempo magic!

Crossover in demander that is going to be huge.

Been plugging away at this for ages and it's finally beginning to go...2 copies only!

The next big Motown record???

Crossover dancer that has everything it takes to go huge.

Classic instrumental and for just £3.50!

Classic 70s dancer that is back in demand.

Gorgeous mellow soul and £4 very well spent.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

I've just found one more copy of the Lost Family - Blow My Mind 45 and it's now available again on my site. 95% sure this is my last copy (apart from the one in my own collection!) so if you want it then grab it as it sold pretty quickly last time!

Down to the last copy of the Velvet 45.

Thanks to everyone that's grabbed the bargain of a Superlatives 45 for just £4. If you don't already own this awesome record then just buy it.....best £4 you could spend and I've only got a small handful left.

Will hopefully be adding another small batch of quality cheapies etc sometime tomorrow.

Cheers

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!