Jimmy Clanton - Everything I Touch

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...I'd really like to own this.

I know there's one on John's site at the moment, but I'm hoping to get it at least a bit cheaper - because I don't honestly think it's worth £75.00; even though it's a 'Northern' song this version is not a dancer (unless you also regard Pet Clark's 'Downtown' as a dancer') - and in EX+ or better condition, seeing as how it'll likely be styrene or worse, given that it's on Mala.

Anyone looking to offload a spare?

Will await your further word...

TONE

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Great version...sold my last one for £30, is that more to your pockets taste? His version of Hurting Each Other is even better...

Could go a bit higher, if condition dictates that I must, but yes, mate that does sound a bit better than £75 for a VG+. You of all people know that I don't mind paying the money for records if that's what needs to be done. I just don't want to pay a lot for a record that I don't honestly believe is worth a lot, and that I won't get much DJ use out of (or, in this instance, none!)

TONE

Social source share

Could go a bit higher, if condition dictates that I must, but yes, mate that does sound a bit better than £75 for a VG+. You of all people know that I don't mind paying the money for records if that's what needs to be done. I just don't want to pay a lot for a record that I don't honestly believe is worth a lot, and that I won't get much DJ use out of (or, in this instance, none!)

TONE

Id be shocked at a £75 for a minter me! picked it up from Pete S a few years back for 15 I think, tho not mint to look at, as Pete told me at the time it plays perfect,thankfully.

Kno wot ya mean bout Amy/Mala/Bell styrene and condition Tony. The demo's are screen printed too (hate them screen print labels! give me paper any day!)

My favorite version, just love the way it builds with the backing singers ending up like some seminal church choir.

steve

Social source share

Source Advert