Chevrons - Love, I Love You (independence)

Soul-slider

Bought this the other day, hasn't come yet but my mate Perry has it on another label (M M or something like that)....so, not sure if this is the same tune? Hopefully it is....

Great tune with monster potential!

Anyone on here know it? It's not listed in any price guide...John Manship...are you there?

post-4912-1196589136_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Bought this the other day, hasn't come yet but my mate Perry has it on another label (M M or something like that)....so, not sure if this is the same tune? Hopefully it is....

Great tune with monster potential!

Anyone on here know it? It's not listed in any price guide...John Manship...are you there?

post-4912-1196589136_thumb.jpg

The record came out on M.M.C. a white label with green writing. It also came out on Independance, (Monarch delta) which you have pictured. Both are the same record, as I have had both. They sell for around £100. Has been played out, but not very well known. Be good to hear loud in a venue!

Social source share

The record came out on M.M.C. a white label with green writing. It also came out on Independance, (Monarch delta) which you have pictured. Both are the same record, as I have had both. They sell for around £100. Has been played out, but not very well known. Be good to hear loud in a venue!

I've personally not had this is stock for a number of years and had forotten all about it.. not super-rare on Independance value of £75/£100 would seem fair. The MMC 016 release for me is rarer, you could probably add £25 to the above value on that release.

To be honest I can't even remember what it sounds like..although I do remember they were "Blue-eyed"

They had another release on Independance 94 "In The Depths Of My Soul" c/w "Mine Forever More" again not sure what this one sounds like, cause i've forgot.

Social source share

I've personally not had this is stock for a number of years and had forotten all about it.. not super-rare on Independance value of £75/£100 would seem fair. The MMC 016 release for me is rarer, you could probably add £25 to the above value on that release.

To be honest I can't even remember what it sounds like..although I do remember they were "Blue-eyed"

They had another release on Independance 94 "In The Depths Of My Soul" c/w "Mine Forever More" again not sure what this one sounds like, cause i've forgot.

Wasn`t there also a version of the velours i`m gonna change on that label if i remember it was IMO awful :D

Social source share

Don't have the record yet so can't provide a sound clip, all I know is when Perry played me the MMC copy I thought it sounded really great!

To be honest I struggled to find a copy, even on 'Independence'...the last one listed as Northern (from the UK) went for over £100.

Just managed to get this copy because the guy (in the States) listed it in the garage/psych section.

Can't wait for it to arrive!!

Social source share

Wasn`t there also a version of the velours i`m gonna change on that label if i remember it was IMO awful :lol:

"I'm Gonna Change" was by the Montanas..the reason it was awful, is they came from Birmingham! Northern Soul with a Brummie accent..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert