Central Soul Club Nottingham Christmas Event

Guest john-h

HI TO ALL SOUL SOURCERS "MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SOULIES,DANCERS ,N CHIN STROKERS.

THE CENTRAL SOUL CLUB OPENS ITS DOORS AGAIN ON THE 29TH DECEMBER 8pm -1-30pm £4 O.T.D LARGE SECURE CAR PARK 200 SPACES LARGE BAR ....

SEE EVENTS FOR DIRECTIONS post code for all you new sat navers to use your new xmas toys "NG7 2WS "..

Right lets get on with the plug The Central Soul Club Nottingham xmas event kicks off at 8pm with John Heaney doing the warm up for 1st hour then main spot from 9pm to 10pm .DJ'S for the night is Nottinghams JOHN POOLE & TONY WIGGAN "PONDS FORGE SHEFFIELD" and co promoter for the Central GARY WALL Federation /sixhills nighter

Both john poole & tony wiggan are well respected DJ's on todays scene,both have played at this venue over the last year and its great to have them both back at the central.So after you have had two days of turkey n mince pies what better way to dance it off at the Central.... Bored with the TV sales adverts for carpets n settee's come along and get your fix of Soul ..... This is my favorite east midlands soul club and over the last year it just gets better, We have a open music policy , large screen showing soul DVDS and quality soul music...

To all our regular soulies thanks for your support and look forwards to saturday night and next years events at the Central Soul Club...

john h

SEE EVENTS / FLYERS ....SOUL SOURCE

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME

JOHN 07748 932382

MALC 07778 797800

GARY 07921 611488

• Replies 14
  • Views 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI TO ALL SOUL SOURCERS "MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SOULIES,DANCERS ,N CHIN STROKERS.

THE CENTRAL SOUL CLUB OPENS ITS DOORS AGAIN ON THE 29TH DECEMBER 8pm -1-30pm £4 O.T.D LARGE SECURE CAR PARK 200 SPACES LARGE BAR ....

SEE EVENTS FOR DIRECTIONS post code for all you new sat navers to use your new xmas toys "NG7 2WS "..

Right lets get on with the plug The Central Soul Club Nottingham xmas event kicks off at 8pm with John Heaney doing the warm up for 1st hour then main spot from 9pm to 10pm .DJ'S for the night is Nottinghams JOHN POOLE & TONY WIGGAN "PONDS FORGE SHEFFIELD" and co promoter for the Central GARY WALL Federation /sixhills nighter

Both john poole & tony wiggan are well respected DJ's on todays scene,both have played at this venue over the last year and its great to have them both back at the central.So after you have had two days of turkey n mince pies what better way to dance it off at the Central.... Bored with the TV sales adverts for carpets n settee's come along and get your fix of Soul ..... This is my favorite east midlands soul club and over the last year it just gets better, We have a open music policy , large screen showing soul DVDS and quality soul music...

To all our regular soulies thanks for your support and look forwards to saturday night and next years events at the Central Soul Club...

john h

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME

JOHN 07748 932382

MALC 07778 797800

GARY 07921 611488

Hiya John

Love the write up mate thanks wink.gif there's not alot left for me to say apart from i'll see you there next Saturday and don't eat too much he he he

Hiya John

Love the write up mate thanks wink.gif there's not alot left for me to say apart from i'll see you there next Saturday and don't eat too much he he he

Hi Mall, John and Gary

Sorry we cannot make this one, we would have loved to be there, but we are at a wedding that day.

Looks like a fantastic night of entertainment with the Dj line up. We would like to wish everybody at the Central All the Best for the New Year and a Big thank you for having me do guests spots in 2007, and I am looking forward to my spots in 2008. The Central has everything you need for a Soulie, warm friendly atmosphere, top class venue, music to dance your socks off to and a nice cup of coffee. Heaven !!!

Give our love to everyone and have a fantastic night.

Love Yocky and J x

john h

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME

JOHN 07748 932382

MALC 07778 797800

GARY 07921 611488

should be back in time 4 the central great venue great music great people what more could you ask 4 :thumbsup:

Hi Malc/Gary,

I wont forget the Tripod...! (make sure that you brush your hair, wash behind the ears and polish those shoes).

Looking forward to another explosive soul night.

C Yah later

Antony

hi gary n malc cant wait for tonights CENTRAL SOUL CLUB ..... GOING TO HAVE A GREAT NIGHT got a few friends from Cannock way coming over ,with JOHN POOLE & TONY WIGGAN has guest DJ's this is going to be a great night to end this years soul at the CENTRAL.

MUSIC POLICY Something for every one so whatever your NORTHERN TASTE come along and enjoy this great soul club..... Again thanks for the support from all our regulars johh h

hi gary n malc cant wait for tonights CENTRAL SOUL CLUB ..... GOING TO HAVE A GREAT NIGHT got a few friends from Cannock way coming over ,with JOHN POOLE & TONY WIGGAN has guest DJ's this is going to be a great night to end this years soul at the CENTRAL.

MUSIC POLICY Something for every one so whatever your NORTHERN TASTE come along and enjoy this great soul club..... Again thanks for the support from all our regulars johh h

Hiya John

Yes really looking forward to the Central myself tonight, like you say its a open box policy playing everything from Oldies Classics 70;s Motown RnB even newies so something there for everyone i'm sure! with guest Dj's for this month John Poole the Britt Club ! Tony Wiggan the Ponds Forge ! Plus John Heaney who his playing some really nice stuff at the minute ( newies ) any promotors out there who is looking for someone different this is the man to book !!

Antony

I'd look like Bobby Charlton if i had hair :lol:

Source Advert