Sean Chapman At The Connaught

Craig W

Really looking forward to this one with 2 of the best entertainers behind the decks on the same night at The Connaught Hotel main ballroom on Friday 1st February.

First of all our guest is Sean Chapman , Mr Entertainer behind the decks.

Then resident Hitsville Chalky who really gets the crowd going with his own unique up and at em style.

Also one of the countrys leading Dj's in our other resident Phil Richards.

And me.

Ir runs from 8 till 1 and admission is £5.00 on the door.

Guaranteed a great night of music and entertainment.

Edited by craig W
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really looking forward to this one with 2 of the best entertainers behind the decks on the same night at The Connaught Hotel main ballroom on Friday 1st February.

Then resident Hitsville Chalky who really gets the crowd going with his own unique up and at em style.

And me.

Yes Sean Chapman :lol: .....sure knows how to entertain :D Deffo up for this one!!! thumbup.gif

JB xxxx

Any chance of directions to the Connaught, (1st time attendee),travelling up from Cheltenham) cheers, wilxy :thumbsup:

Hi Wilxy

Quite simple really. take M5 north until it merges with the M6 and the come off at Junction 10.

Take the Wolverhampton sign off the ringroad off the motorway {first exit) and make your way to the town centre and then follow the A41 Whitchurch signs and its about 3 minutes or around a mile on the right on the main road. You cant miss it. The postcode is WV1 4SW.

There is a direction machine on the below event link

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...p;event_id=6717

Edited by craig W

Hi Wilxy

Quite simple really. take M5 north until it merges with the M6 and the come off at Junction 10.

Take the Wolverhampton sign off the ringroad off the motorway {first exit) and make your way to the town centre and then follow the A41 Whitchurch signs and its about 3 minutes or around a mile on the right on the main road. You cant miss it. The postcode is WV1 4SW.

There is a direction machine on the below event link

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...p;event_id=6717

Ye best way M6 off at Jct 10.

Hi eveyone~

Looking forward to tonight~it's a cracking venue~with a cracking dance floor~

Music policy is excellent and aswell as our resident Dj's Chalky, Phil & Criag~ we have Sean Chapman as our guest Dj for the night!!

I can't wait~see you all there.

Suzy xx

Well Lads what a way for you to kick off a new year !!!!!~~ keep doin what you all do sooooooo well ~~

I personally am looking forward to seeing Sean Chapman it will be my first time ohmy.gif and have heard nothing but good things :yes: so its gonna be a fab nite for all concerned me thinx :P but always enjoy the connaught music policy anyway its top notch :sleep3:

SO YOU SWEETIES

:yes: CHALKY wub.gif PHIL wub.gif CRAIG & wub.gif SEAN LET THE CONNAUGHT BE A NIGHT A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV DAWNIEDINGLEXXXXXXXXXXX

Guest Phil Richards

And me.

Looking forward to it :unsure:

Guest Phil Richards

And me.

Tickets will be on sale for THE METROS at Wolverhampton all-nighter in March

Just like to say a big thanks to Sean for a great night and it was a real priveledge to DJ alongside you on the same night :thumbsup:

Good sized crowd in , Tim said it was his best takings over the bar from us in the ballroom at the end of the night, record dealer city in the lounge area and not one bootleg played all night.

Next month we're back down in the fabulous soul cellar.

Source Advert