Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I heard this tonight.

I'm not sure what it is or who it's by possibly

Jimmy James ????

Has anyone got one for sale :)

Thanks in advance

Dolly :thumbsup:

It IS Jimmy James, it's "Want You So Much", the other side of 'Now Is The Time'. There are loads of copies for sale on GEMM, you should be able to get it off there for about a fiver, Dolly...

TONE :ohmy:

Edited by TONY ROUNCE
Social source share

It IS Jimmy James, it's "Want You So Much", the other side of 'Now Is The Time'. There are loads of copies for sale on GEMM, you should be able to get it off there for about a fiver, Dolly...

TONE :thumbsup:

[/quote

Thank You I'll go shopping now then.

I'm really glad its a cheapie, as I just played it to Neil over the phone, judging by his reaction I get the impression that may be I'm hearing it through them all- niter ears :ohmy::)

Social source share

I'm really glad its a cheapie, as I just played it to Neil over the phone, judging by his reaction I get the impression that may be I'm hearing it through them all- niter ears

Dont take any notice of him Dolly if this tune was not on the side of a massive hit and on some small usa indy lable it would be going for hundreds!. Excellant stepper that should be played out more but wont as its to easy to get.

Adam

Social source share

Check out "Hey girl" too, it's right up your street. About £50.00 I think.

Cheers

D'Arcy

Hello D'Arcy

Agree with you as well "hey girl" is a great dancer .I think the lp its on can be got for pennys. That Biddu bloke certainly made a few good tunes.

Adam

Social source share

Dolly, I got it on italian Pye with picture sleeve. 50 euro cents in a flea market a few years ago.

"I Want You So Much" is on the latest LTSC 4th anniversary CD.

Social source share

Source Advert