• Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest clanger v2

Carl Underwood - Aint You Lying - Merging =£550+

I think thats aout right mate, mace, Warren and Alan H have got ones, not sure who else has? great record but really hard

I know someone who's letting me know if I can buy it later on today :unsure:

I'm so excited, I've had to use a tenna lady :D

Social source share

Guest stackowax

Roger Banks had it covered up as 'Play in your own backyard'

Great record and certainly a hard one to find..... paid either £500 or £600 for mine a few years back.

thats where i had it from, it was on one of rogers sales tapes about 7/8 years back. In that case has anyone got a copy of 'ain't you lying'? old track but fits in nice with the sounds ive been picking up recently

Social source share

Guest clanger v2

Has been really big about eight / seven years ago due to hevy rotation via Alan Handscombe at the Dome. It used to fetch up to a 800 UKP. I still have my copy and used to played it along Garlon Davis on Kick Off which shares the same backing track.

Marc

The Garlon Davis track has got me confused each time I hear it played out. :rolleyes:

A great track in it's own right.........what's the availablity and cost of that badger out of interest?

Social source share

Guest clanger v2

Alan don't do it! Go for the Underwood!!! TONS better!

Think the Garlon Davis is cheaper by a hundred or so, but maybe a little harder? Marc could answer that better ,having them both smile.gif

Underwood is definately my first choice Joel......a fookin blinding track :rolleyes:

Wouldn't hesitate about getting it if offered........would need to think long and hard before getting the Davis tho :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

Carl Underwood got plenty of spins in the mid to late 80's too. It wasn't an easy disc to find back then either, but it was still less than a ton...sigh.

:thumbsup:

Proper quality 45 , on a lot of wants lists, mine included.........deep sigh.

Social source share

Guest clanger v2

Totally agree about GD Mik....why have burgers when you can eat steak :thumbsup:

Mmmmmm food..... :D

......and I thought it was an urban myth about you and your food :lol:

Social source share

Source Advert