Timothy Wilson - 'loving You' Buddah 47 Wanted

Following on from a little thread I started in 'Look In Your Box' section tonight on Timothy Wilson's Buddah 45's, can anyone out there put me in touch with a copy of Buddah 47 - 'Loving You' B/W 'Pigtails, nice clean copy please, contact bicknellmark@aol.com or PM me via here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest shaun evans

Following on from a little thread I started in 'Look In Your Box' section tonight on Timothy Wilson's Buddah 45's, can anyone out there put me in touch with a copy of Buddah 47 - 'Loving You' B/W 'Pigtails, nice clean copy please, contact bicknellmark@aol.com or PM me via here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

biggrin.gif hi Mark have the tune can you please post me with price (come on you chelsea) rolleyes.gif

Social source share

biggrin.gif hi Mark have the tune can you please post me with price (come on you chelsea) rolleyes.gif

Hi Shaun, sorry mate I should have posted up that I'm sorted on this tune now (cheers Mak) thanks anyway Shaun very decent of you for the offer, yes come on you Chelsea, got my tickets here for Newcastle away on May 5th!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest shaun evans

quote name='Mark Bicknell' date='Apr 23 08, 07:19 PM' post='753238']

Hi Shaun, sorry mate I should have posted up that I'm sorted on this tune now (cheers Mak) thanks anyway Shaun very decent of you for the offer, yes come on you Chelsea, got my tickets here for Newcastle away on May 5th!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

quote name='Mark Bicknell' date='Apr 23 08, 07:19 PM' post='753238']

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

thumbsup.gif no probs mate methinks i got ticket 4 wed YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee biggrin.gif

You lucky bugger, I had a shout on two tickets but my lad is on a school night so had to pass, hope to make the Bolton game all being well, maybe we could hook up next season for a game???

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest shaun evans

You lucky bugger, I had a shout on two tickets but my lad is on a school night so had to pass, hope to make the Bolton game all being well, maybe we could hook up next season for a game???

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

thumbsup.gif Yes mate gonna do my membership this season had five Great years at the bridge with my son he gone to oz now so need to something at weekends not gonna be stuck in house wit 2 females :thumbup:

Social source share

Source Advert