Reasonably Priced Tyrone Barkley: Man Of Value (midsong)

Guest bradcam

Guest bradcam

Hi Everybody

Really like the site. I am a new member from Glasgow area and if anyone can help with a

reasonably priced Tyrone Barkley: Man Of Value (Midsong) it would be much appreciated.

I just realised this was a cover version of the Del Royals, does anyone know anything about the original?

Brad :lol:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest bradcam

Thank you to all. I have secured one from pikey. I am tempted by the Del Royals but my wife hasn't given me enough pocket money this week.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Thank you to all. I have secured one from pikey. I am tempted by the Del Royals but my wife hasn't given me enough pocket money this week.

Despite what Mr. Flynn says, the best version is by Lou Rawls on MGM...

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Contrary to what Mr.Rounce is expecting us to believe, my solo accapella rendition performed in the bath earlier this evening, is head and shoulders above all other versions.

shout.gif

...Except, of course, for the version that I sung, also acapella, while hanging out the washing about an hour ago... :sweatingbullets:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

An hour ago, eh...one for the Modern room, then?

shades.gif

I might try it out again later on at "A New Chapter" . If I do I'll let you know how it goes down with the 'newies' crowd... :sweatingbullets:

Social source share

Hi Everybody

Really like the site. I am a new member from Glasgow area and if anyone can help with a

reasonably priced Tyrone Barkley: Man Of Value (Midsong) it would be much appreciated.

I just realised this was a cover version of the Del Royals, does anyone know anything about the original?

Brad :D

£30 M- if your still looking thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Source Advert