(sold) Betty Wright - Open The Door To Your Heart 7" - With Full Soundclip

Guest Soulbrew

Guest Soulbrew

Well peeps,

that's the second NICE copy I've handled in the past 4 years. It's relatively easy to come by here in Italy but

the copies you normally find are trashed out so... And that's the only way you can get this track on 7"!

This copy belonged to Radio Rimini and it bears the radio stamp on both labels. It has been played very little,

the vinyl has a nice shiny gloss.

Other than that the overall condition is:

Vinyl: EX-, some light marks not affecting play (no messing about, you can hear the full clip anyway...)

Labels: stamps on both sides, see pic

Base price: £80 - Paypal

Current highest offer: £125.00

Postage included in final price: International Recorded

Offers: by PM, sale ends Friday 30th May

136938480_o.jpg

The soundclip has been recorded with no eq at all, on a direct drive turntable equipped with a new Ortofon Concorde stylus.

Sounclip: Open the door to your heart

alternatively try: betty_wright_open_the_door_1.mp3 - 4.18MB

Any question, drop me a PM/mail

Marco - Soulbrew

Edited by Soulbrew
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest marco i

Hi Marco, I found a mint one some years ago but I bought it as a present for someone else.

I should start looking at Italian car boot sales again to find a copy for me! :ohmy:

Ciao, Marco (the other one)

Social source share

Well peeps,

that's the second NICE copy I've handled in the past 4 years. It's relatively easy to come by here in Italy but

the copies you normally find are trashed out so... And that's the only way you can get this track on 7"!

This copy belonged to Radio Rimini and it bears the radio stamp on both labels. It has been played very little,

the vinyl has a nice shiny gloss.

Other than that the overall condition is:

Vinyl: EX-, some light marks not affecting play (no messing about, you can hear the full clip anyway...)

Labels: stamps on both sides, see pic

Base price: £80 - Paypal

Postage included in final price: International Recorded

Offers: by PM, sale ends Friday 30th May

136938480_o.jpg

The soundclip has been recorded with no eq at all, on a direct drive turntable equipped with a new Ortofon Concorde stylus.

Sounclip: Open the door to your heart

Any question, drop me a PM/mail

Marco - Soulbrew

not able to listen to soundclip

stuck??

Social source share

Hi Marco, I found a mint one some years ago but I bought it as a present for someone else.

I should start looking at Italian car boot sales again to find a copy for me! :D

Ciao, Marco (the other one)

Hi, this 7" was discover by Carlo Campaiola that had spinned it at Covo Allnighter in Bologna in the last few years :ohmy:

It's amazing to note how many rare italian pressing were made....

You'll have the chance to hear and dance it (with many others like Will Collins & Will Power, Seven Souls, Frank Beverly & The Butlers, Van Mcoy, Four Below Zero etc) at the next Roma Soul City Allnighter on 31 may!!!! :lol:

Ciao, Marco Nerone (the "Roman" One)

www.myspace.com/romasoulcity

Edited by Marco Nerone
Social source share

Guest Soulbrew

Too right Nerone!

I will in fact start selling my Italian presssings... Just the doubles though :thumbsup:

Good luck to the RSCA!!!

Marco

Hi, this 7" was discover by Carlo Campaiola that had spinned it at Covo Allnighter in Bologna in the last few years :no:

It's amazing to note how many rare italian pressing were made....

You'll have the chance to hear and dance it (with many others like Will Collins & Will Power, Seven Souls, Frank Beverly & The Butlers, Van Mcoy, Four Below Zero etc) at the next Roma Soul City Allnighter on 31 may!!!! :(

Ciao, Marco Nerone (the "Roman" One)

www.myspace.com/romasoulcity

Social source share

Guest marco i

Since you both mentioned it... here is a shameless plug to Saturday soul night in Rome! :(

2332309073_aa3531c69e_b.jpg

Too right Nerone!

I will in fact start selling my Italian presssings... Just the doubles though :thumbsup:

Good luck to the RSCA!!!

Marco

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert