Anthony & The Delsonics

CantSitDown

Hello all,

I have a good starter copy of Anthony & The Delsonics - Every Time / I Never Had A Girl (So Sweet). Visually, the A side is graded VG and the B should grade out to about a VG-, but has not been cleaned (or played) since I acquired it a few weeks back. Vinyl is still dark and reflective, but has lots of surface scuffing on both sides -- the B side has some feeler scratches. Labels are a tad dirty, with the name "dorothy" written on both labels. I did my best to take representative photos of the sides.

SIDE A

aatd-01.jpg

aatd-02.jpg

aatd-03.jpg

aatd-04.jpg

Plays through nice, with pops and clicks, could possibly sound nicer if properly cleaned on a machine or the like. Here is a recording of the A side on my crap USB turntable EVERY TIME mp3.

SIDE B

aatd-05.jpg

aatd-06.jpg

As I said, the B side has not been cleaned or played, so I can't speak on how it plays, but looks like it should play fine. The red circle shows the feelers -- there are two, the other two are larger scuffs (but do not penetrate the groove).

I'm looking to take offers for about a week -- best offer takes this gem. If you're really after it, don't be scared to make an offer -- I have no reserve or anything like that.

Edited by daily gems
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!