Natural Impulse - Time Is Right / She Went Away

CantSitDown

Alright folks, I'm back with another amazingly rare soul 45 (in better shape). No silly back and forth bidding for this, just a fair set price.

Natural Impulse - Time Is Right / She Went Away

Label is a strong M- on both sides -- I'd grade it a M, but there is the tiniest, most unnoticeable spot of discoloration. The vinyl is very very clean and almost looks unplayed. "She Went Away" has a couple very slight surface scuffs that do not affect play -- for this, I'm forced to grade it the strongest E+ imaginable, other wise it'd be M. "Time Is Right" is a strong M- due some fingerprints and dust. Also, there is a the slightest slightest slightest slightest (slightest) warp -- like I'm serious folks, I almost missed it when I was examining it. The warp definitely definitely does not come close to affecting play whatsoever. So the deal is, because of these few very slight 'defects' or whatever you'd like to call them, I'm asking for £1900. In light of Manship pulling £2351, I feel this is a very nice price. The price will include worldwide express shipping to your location.

n01.jpg

n02.jpg

n03.jpg

n04.jpg

n05.jpg

n06.jpg

No sound clip this time around, as I believe cleaning with what I have may hinder the grade of the record. Any questions / comments / concerns / etc feel free to PM me or email me at ( d e r i c m a h a n e y @ g m a i l.c o m ).

I'd like get rid of this thing ASAP!

THANKS!

:lol:

Deric

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic