Steveh73

• Replies 3
  • Views 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all,

I am looking for a copy of the Imperials version of Going Out Of My Head/I Wanna Be Your Loving Man on UK Tammi 12 if any kind person would like to swap for cash!

PM if you have one you are willing to part with!

Many thanks

Steve.

Hi Steve - I may have one of these - I believe it's kinda rare though - will get back in touch if I do have it and confirm price - I'm unable to say immediately - ok? Lovely track(s) from a reet good UK band......

MRez

Social source share

Hi Steve - I may have one of these - I believe it's kinda rare though - will get back in touch if I do have it and confirm price - I'm unable to say immediately - ok? Lovely track(s) from a reet good UK band......

MRez

UK band? I have a 45 (is this easier to find than the 12? and I always thought it was Little Anthony's group gone 'solo'? Tracks are produced by Tony 'Champagne' Silvester - king of the New York disco sound. They had a hit with Who's Gonna Love Me and on the album it suggests they are a New York group. I could be wrong though!

Social source share

UK band? I have a 45 (is this easier to find than the 12? and I always thought it was Little Anthony's group gone 'solo'? Tracks are produced by Tony 'Champagne' Silvester - king of the New York disco sound. They had a hit with Who's Gonna Love Me and on the album it suggests they are a New York group. I could be wrong though!

Always thought this mob were UK as all of their gear is around on UK but never shows in US iss? I always presumed they were a different Imperials from the US group - I could be wrong, mind..

Still - a great little group - and a hard-to-find record, be it 7" or 12"....ta....MRez

Social source share

Source Advert