• Replies 27
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest MattB

Thought so, does annoy me when people are very iffy with their ebay listings. Nevermind.

Is the demo harder than the issue of the real gene chandler on constellation?

Social source share

I allways thorght this was a boot, so is it or a west coast issue and is it the same as the one been offered for sale @ 100 quid, reason am asking is I had 2 and ive only just given one away for nowt to a mate :D

post-664-1217577348_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest Simon

I allways thorght this was a boot, so is it or a west coast issue and is it the same as the one been offered for sale @ 100 quid, reason am asking is I had 2 and ive only just given one away for nowt to a mate ohmy.gif

That's an original, the boot is pale blue & if i remember correctly has the words Constellation written in a straight line rather than curved.

Simon

Social source share

Just notice the Kenny Lewis credits as well.

And the production! This record has HIT written all over the label never mind the grooves.

Carl Davis was/is genius. One of my favourites ever.

We joked about using him for our album. I thought he was dead but then found out he'd just put his Chi-Sound label back together! At 73! Out of the blue we emailed him thinking he'd just tell us to get stuffed. Then he responded and said he was interested in the proposition. We got all excited until our management sensibly noted we'd be fucked if we went Stateside and he passed away. And that we might make him deaf. Still wish we'd have at least met him though.

M

x

Social source share

Guest MattB

And the production! This record has HIT written all over the label never mind the grooves.

Carl Davis was/is genius. One of my favourites ever.

We joked about using him for our album. I thought he was dead but then found out he'd just put his Chi-Sound label back together! At 73! Out of the blue we emailed him thinking he'd just tell us to get stuffed. Then he responded and said he was interested in the proposition. We got all excited until our management sensibly noted we'd be fucked if we went Stateside and he passed away. And that we might make him deaf. Still wish we'd have at least met him though.

M

x

I could just imagine black friday now with him at the helm!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!