Denaby Miners Welfare Friday 15th August -3rd Friday Every Month

Hi folk's, big thankyou to all who supported us last month when we featured special guests "The Pinches Twinns" & "Peter Perfect Jones" who all did faltless well suported spot's :Dthumbup.gif:D . As well as getting better and better with his DJing young

Pete's a realy funny guy, he has me in stitch'es :lol: .

This month we're joined by two of Sheffield's finest "Barry Holland" who run's the KGB Club (2nd Satureday every month) plus great freind of mine, popular local DJ and boy about town "Little Al".

Don't forget our new opening times 8:pm till 1:am (cheapest bar on the planet :D till 12:30am). For more info see our advert on the event's calender or ring me on :- 01302 726124 / 07905676181.

Totaly A T B music policy, 100% Soul, 100% Vinyl, 100% Dancing.

See you all Friday, best Woody :rolleyes:

P.S. Anyone who want's Ticket's for the Empress Ballroom Sunday 24th of August or who need's to pick up pre orded ticket's can get them from me Friday at the Welfare.

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 6
  • Views 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi folk's, big thankyou to all who supported us last month when we featured special guests "The Pinches Twinns" & "Peter Perfect Jones" who all did faltless well suported spot's thumbup.gifthumbup.gif:D . As well as getting better and better with his DJing young

Pete's a realy funny guy, he has me in stitch'es :( .

This month we're joined by two of Sheffield's finest "Barry Holland" who run's the KGB Club (2nd Satureday every month) plus great freind of mine, popular local DJ and boy about town "Little Al".

Don't forget our new opening times 8:pm till 1:am (cheapest bar on the planet tongue.gif till 12:30am). For more info see our advert on the event's calender or ring me on :- 01302 726124 / 07905676181.

Totaly A T B music policy, 100% Soul, 100% Vinyl, 100% Dancing.

See you all Friday, best Woody :thumbup:

P.S. Anyone who want's Ticket's for the Empress Ballroom Sunday 24th of August or who need's to pick up pre orded ticket's can get them from me Friday at the Welfare.

HAVE TO AGREE...LAST MONTH WAS A CRACKER WITH THE PINCHES TWINS AND YOUNG PETE JONES.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MONTHS GUEST DJS BARRY HOLLAND AND LITTLE AL - SHOULD BE SOME INTERESTING STUFF PLAYED.

GREAT VENUE FOR A SOUL NIGHT, LARGE DANCEFLOOR AND CHEAP BAR, RUN BY TWO GREAT GUYS - WOODY & DICK.

ROLL ON FRIDAY! :lol:

AV & PETE

Nice one you two :huh::lol: . "Roll on Friday" - not many :lol: . Can't wait to get out for an hour, realy look'in foreward to Friday night :rolleyes: .

Feel sorry for Linda keep having to stay in, but she say's give it acouple of week's she'll be back with us when her strength's up :lol: .

Anyway see you both Friday, hope it's another stormer, best Woody :thumbup:

Nice one you two thumbup.gif:D . "Roll on Friday" - not many :D . Can't wait to get out for an hour, realy look'in foreward to Friday night whistling.gif .

Feel sorry for Linda keep having to stay in, but she say's give it acouple of week's she'll be back with us when her strength's up :D .

Anyway see you both Friday, hope it's another stormer, best Woody thumbsup.gif

WOODY

TELL LINDA THAT IF SHE'S NOT UP TO COMING OUT TO PLAY SOON WE'LL HAVE TO BRING A SOUL NIGHT TO HER! WITH WINE AND CHOCOLATES OF COURSE.

GIVE LINDA OUR BEST WISHES.

SEE YOU ON FRIDAY MATE.

AV & PETE

Hi Dave,

I really miss seeing Linda out and about, somehow it feels like an age, or is it just me..?

A private soul night, now there's a novel idea Av, I hope all your friends get an invite...lol

especially if chocolate is involved.

Sorry, but it's that time of the month for me yet agian, wrong damn shift at work. God I

hate afters, It's such an inconvenience when it interupts my soul calendar, especially when I

have to forgo my regular foray to Denaby. I hope you realise I take my door duties very seriously,

I practice my smiling and hand shaking technique every day to make sure I perform impecablly on

the night. You never know, my absence may prove benificial, nobody frightening on the door

to scare off the clientel.

Anyway, have a good one mate, you deserve it. Give my love to Linda.

Oh.. nearly forgot. Av the hair's fantastic.... laugh.gif Pete, you look cool too ( In a very manly kind of way ). :ohmy:

Chris.

WOODY

TELL LINDA THAT IF SHE'S NOT UP TO COMING OUT TO PLAY SOON WE'LL HAVE TO BRING A SOUL NIGHT TO HER! WITH WINE AND CHOCOLATES OF COURSE.

GIVE LINDA OUR BEST WISHES.

SEE YOU ON FRIDAY MATE.

AV & PETE

You'll do for me Av thumbup.gif . Be nice for her to see some freind's who can keep her up to speed with what's going off on the scene lately, all the goss etc... :thumbup: Can't think what me and Pete'll find to talk about though...

We'll have to get our head's together Friday and form a plan of action :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

See you Friday, best Woody

Hi Dave,

I really miss seeing Linda out and about, somehow it feels like an age, or is it just me..?

A private soul night, now there's a novel idea Av, I hope all your friends get an invite...lol

especially if chocolate is involved.

Sorry, but it's that time of the month for me yet agian, wrong damn shift at work. God I

hate afters, It's such an inconvenience when it interupts my soul calendar, especially when I

have to forgo my regular foray to Denaby. I hope you realise I take my door duties very seriously,

I practice my smiling and hand shaking technique every day to make sure I perform impecablly on

the night. You never know, my absence may prove benificial, nobody frightening on the door

to scare off the clientel.

Anyway, have a good one mate, you deserve it. Give my love to Linda.

Oh.. nearly forgot. Av the hair's fantastic.... :lol: Pete, you look cool too ( In a very manly kind of way ). :)

Chris.

Hi Chris, private soul night - yeh you'll be one of the the first on the list mate no danger :thumbup: .

Anyway what am i gonna do now on Friday without my right hand man wink.gif . Thank's for all your help flyering and lending a hand while i've been looking after Linda, she misses you and everybody too, infact she's near to climbing the wall's. Any luck we'll all be out together again soon :D:P:rolleyes: .

Should be a good night tomorrow, will let you know how it went over the weekend, Dave thumbsup.gif

Source Advert