Walls Of Heartache, Saturday 27th September

Davekd

We are back after our August break for more simple dancefloor fun on Saturday 27th September 9.00pm till 2.00am.

This months guest DJ is former California Ballroom DJ, Richard Anker.

As always we are at the Cavern, 524 Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17

£5 on the door, £4 members (membership is free)

Andy and Dave

• Replies 5
  • Views 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Know that you will have another great nite in sunny Walthamstow. Sorry that we won't be able to get to this as we are away for a scooter weekend that our club has orgainised. Will see you at the next one.

Guest andys165

It seems months (well two actually) since our last night in Walthamstow.

We take nothing for granted so we hope to see lots of our friends - and any new faces that feel like it - at one of the capital's most established monthly 'dos'.

Friendly, good sounds and shiny toilet seats in the ladies - what more could you want.

See you Saturday

Andy

Know that you will have another great nite in sunny Walthamstow. Sorry that we won't be able to get to this as we are away for a scooter weekend that our club has orgainised. Will see you at the next one.

Thanks Ciara, see you soon

Dave

(enjoyed Soulfull South last Saturday)

Hi DaveI'll be popping by late after the 100 club tomorrow so if you hear frenzied banging on the window - it'll be me so let me in.Cheers Warren

Nice one mate - we shout the door around 11.00/11.30 but do keep a regular eye on it after that, but you should have my mobile so send me a text if you cant get in!

I think our guest DJ Richard Anker would be ideal for Boogaloo so it would be a good thing if you get to hear him.

Cheers,

Dave

Source Advert