Imaginations - Wait A Little Longer Son

Hi guys & gals :lol: i have just got this , after WANTING for ages , and would like to share it with you all biggrin.gif so would anyone have a soundclip for me please :D thanks in advance xxxxxxxx

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

what can i say diva di just great doo-wop northern had one for ages in sales box couldnt sell it still got it

your the girl to push it

sid

Hi Sid honey :lol: i think its fantastic , not your average northern , but hey you know me :lol: always like something a bit differant , hope to see ya again soon luv to you both Di xxxxx ps i'll be playing it out believe me :lol:

Social source share

is it demo or issue

di

have you heard

tony and the technics-ha ha he told on you -chex 1010

if you can get a sound bite give it a listen i think its great something diffrent

sid

Its a demo Sid :lol: no havnt heard that will have to have a listen :lol: xx

Social source share

Hi guys & gals :ohmy: i have just got this , after WANTING for ages , and would like to share it with you all :lol: so would anyone have a soundclip for me please :lol: thanks in advance xxxxxxxx

sorry, i think were bordering on rock n roll here, it sounds like the opening to happy days, nice vocals & harmonies, but, not my cup of tea, but as they say, theres an arse for every seat

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert