chrissie

• Replies 8
  • Views 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

OK so its not a tune I would play out, but would love to own a copy of Busy Signal for personal reasons and at the right price.

QoFxx

What a fantastic record! One of the greatest 'Girl Group' sounds of its time -why would anyone laugh at you for wanting to own a copy?

TONE (who does own a copy and who doesn't want to sell it...)

Social source share

What a fantastic record! One of the greatest 'Girl Group' sounds of its time -why would anyone laugh at you for wanting to own a copy?

TONE (who does own a copy and who doesn't want to sell it...)

Cos I am getting a bit fed up of certain people always taking the mick out of my "60s girlie stuff". I think its a great record, but I would say that as I love nearly everything Dolly does and if I get a copy I may try it out, so watch out Blue Skies :thumbsup:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Adey at Cotswold Records has got one for about £45-£50.00. VG++ and he's a reasonably conservtive grader.

To be honest i can't see you getting it alot cheaper than that, as it's also coveted by Girl Group fans and Dolly Parton collectors, so you're always going to be competing with three differect factions at any given time.

I paid more than that for it nearly two years ago and still thought I;d got it cheaply.

Mind you, compared to her fantastic "Don't Drop Out" (no sn*****ing at the back there!) it's almost two-a-penny. Boy would I love a copy of that one, but I've never turned it up in decades of looking....

Social source share

Adey at Cotswold Records has got one for about £45-£50.00. VG++ and he's a reasonably conservtive grader.

To be honest i can't see you getting it alot cheaper than that, as it's also coveted by Girl Group fans and Dolly Parton collectors, so you're always going to be competing with three differect factions at any given time.

I paid more than that for it nearly two years ago and still thought I;d got it cheaply.

Mind you, compared to her fantastic "Don't Drop Out" (no sn*****ing at the back there!) it's almost two-a-penny. Boy would I love a copy of that one, but I've never turned it up in decades of looking....

Thanks. Thats the sort of money I expected to pay.

QoFxx

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Thanks. Thats the sort of money I expected to pay.

QoFxx

He now trades under "Silverfox Records" via GEMM. I don't know if that's also true of his website...

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I have found his website and emailed him, will have a look on gemm as well but couldn't see a copy on there yesterday.

thanx.

QoFxx

There are actually two up on GEMM at the moment, the other one being offered at more than twice that price by a Mr. J. Manship of Melton Mowbray... :thumbsup:

Edited by TONY ROUNCE
Social source share

Source Advert