Riversidesoul (gloucester) 17th October

Had around 100 through the door. Some good sets played by all of the DJ's. Thanks to our Guests Jerry Hipkiss and Rob Adams for great sets. An earlier finish to the end as being a friday night , a lot of people had plans on saturday. Next year all events, by and large will be on a saturday.

Thanks to all of the DJ's, Martin and Sue for their support and Carole Gibbard for her help in promoting the venue. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mike E
  • Replies 4
  • Views 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest maccerafcb

Cheers to all at the Riverside for a cracking night,great sounds from all the dj's and good to catch up with rob and thanks for the cd and many thanks mart and sue see you soon. thumbup.gif

Cheers to all at the Riverside for a cracking night,great sounds from all the dj's and good to catch up with rob and thanks for the cd and many thanks mart and sue see you soon. :lol:

Good to chat with you on the smokers balcony mate - Riverside is the one place where I can still have half a cigarette during the track and then get back behind the decks - long trek to the loos though!

Good to chat with you on the smokers balcony mate - Riverside is the one place where I can still have half a cigarette during the track and then get back behind the decks - long trek to the loos though!

Well you obviously did not find the upstairs toilet(on the same floor, just outside the door to the bar). :D But apart from that Hope you enyoyed your visit. :P

Edited by Mike E
Guest Glawster

Well you obviously did not find the upstairs toilet(on the same floor, just outside the door to the bar). rolleyes.gif But apart from that Hope you enyoyed your visit. :lol:

I know where that one is! :huh:

Edited by Glawster

Source Advert