Dee & Joe - Who Is It Gonna Be

Premium Stuff

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone help me out with a copy of this superb effort on the Big Six label please?

If so, email (below) or PM please.

Cheers

Richard

premium_stuff@hotmail.com

Richard,

The BIG SIX release I added to my price guide way way back, as a "tender trap" for people who copy our info.. low and behold it's ended up in almost every price guide in the world..

I'm not saying it doesn't exist as the the Jubilee 45 quotes Big Six record recording. But I've certainly never seen one..

I grabbed the release # 101 out the air, and listed it. It's one of only three "let's pretend" 45s i've listed the other two are in price guide 5. We can't wait to see if they end up in other guides in the future. a handful of b-sides in our guide have tiny one or two letter typo's this has certainly deterred others going to the trouble of listing the flips, almost a lifetimes work for us the document them all.

Just a small way of protecting our work.

good luck in your quest, let me know if you find one, because there's a good chance it may be out there, but like i say our listing was a little trap for plagiarists.

Edited by john manship
Social source share

:thumbsup::boxing:laugh.gif

Cheers for the background John - very amusing! :lol:

Interestingly, the Big Six release also appears in the Brown & Koppel guide with exactly the same details!

I'm pretty sure it is credited as a Bix Six release on that Maple Street Detroit Dynamite CD too, rather than a Jubilee release.

Your ploy obviously worked a treat! :ohmy:

Nice one.

Cheers

Richard

premium_stuff@hotmail.com

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

Source Advert