Tv Commercials

Just been browsing and stumbled on a website along these lines .Commercials seem to exploit the most obvious songs . What are some they missed but with a soul theme?

The ones allready used are You've been away - Rubin - Cat food.(When the cat returns for his food after several weeks and then pisses off again)

I get the sweetest feeling - Jackie Wilson- Car Finance ( Up to your neck in debt but could'nt give a shit as you drive away in a convertible)

Plus all the Kentucky ones.

What others could be used and for what products :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just been browsing and stumbled on a website along these lines .Commercials seem to exploit the most obvious songs . What are some they missed but with a soul theme?

The ones allready used are You've been away - Rubin - Cat food.(When the cat returns for his food after several weeks and then pisses off again)

I get the sweetest feeling - Jackie Wilson- Car Finance ( Up to your neck in debt but could'nt give a shit as you drive away in a convertible)

link

Shorty Long,they call me the fat man,yorkie poorkie pies

Social source share

link

AS A FIRE FIGHTER WHO GOT SHAFTED LAST YEAR, THEN THE OTHER PARTIES COULD USE (CECIL SHAW THIS I GOT TO SEE) WITH WHAT LABOURS MANIFESTO THIS TIME.

Social source share

Shorty Long,they call me the fat man,yorkie poorkie pies

link

OOPs got it wrong!,its here comes fat albert;Shorty long. Albert Hurst`s yorkie poorkie pie`s :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Pregnancy testing kits - Nolan Porter - If I Could Only Be Sure

Samaritans- Alice Clarke - You Hit Me (Right where it hurt me)

Mates Condoms - Betty Turner - Be careful Girl

Air Freshners - Rita and the Tiaras - Gone with the wind

Norweb - Joann Courcey - I Got The Power

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert