Where Are You Richy?

"Soul Sim"

Can anybody help me to get in touch with Richard Simner - better known as "Soul Sim". Last contact was in Swindon. We served in the Royal Signals together in Lipstadt in Germany around 1980. He had the the widest bags and an incredible record collection. He was also a mean potato peeler. Any leads to David Biddell at biddell@freenet.de . Txs.. :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

"Soul Sim"

Can anybody help me to get in touch with Richard Simner - better known as "Soul Sim". Last contact was in Swindon. We served in the Royal Signals together in Lipstadt in Germany around 1980. He had the the widest bags and an incredible record collection. He was also a mean potato peeler. Any leads to David Biddell at biddell@freenet.de . Txs.. :lol:

This is so spooky we were only talking about him the other night as not seen him for years.

If you get in touch please let us know would love to see him again.

Sharon & Kev Spittle

Social source share

"Soul Sim"

Can anybody help me to get in touch with Richard Simner - better known as "Soul Sim". Last contact was in Swindon. We served in the Royal Signals together in Lipstadt in Germany around 1980. He had the the widest bags and an incredible record collection. He was also a mean potato peeler. Any leads to David Biddell at biddell@freenet.de . Txs.. :rolleyes:

Was he originally from Wolverhampton?? cos if so, we used to get the train to Wigan with him when he was based at Catterick (late 70's) and would love to know what happened to him and if hes ok. Ta.

Social source share

Was he originally from Wolverhampton?? cos if so, we used to get the train to Wigan with him when he was based at Catterick (late 70's) and would love to know what happened to him and if hes ok. Ta.

Yes he was, from Wombourne actually, only a small village but sometimes there were 20 of us on the coach from the village.

His email is

mailto:rich.simner@btinternet.com

Social source share

Yes he was, from Wombourne actually, only a small village but sometimes there were 20 of us on the coach from the village.

His email is

mailto:rich.simner@btinternet.com

Thanks - I'll drop him a line an see if he remembers us all........

Social source share

David

What a great photo, how wide do you think them pants are, Kev has e-mailed him but nothing back as yet will let you know if we get a reply you never know he might not remember us.lol.

Sharon

Hi Sharon, he's still alive and kickin at the Oxford Soul Club - I just got an e-mail from him. Once again, thanks to Pete S for the e-mail address.

Happy Christmas everybody and a soulful 2009....

Remember the Baltic Soul Weekender 24-26th April 2009 at the Weissenh¤user Strand. Flights from Stanstead direct to Luebeck with Ryan Air....

Social source share

Hi Sharon, he's still alive and kickin at the Oxford Soul Club - I just got an e-mail from him. Once again, thanks to Pete S for the e-mail address.

Happy Christmas everybody and a soulful 2009....

Remember the Baltic Soul Weekender 24-26th April 2009 at the Weissenh¤user Strand. Flights from Stanstead direct to Luebeck with Ryan Air....

Hi David

Got an e-mail back from him today as well, think he said he was moving house so will catch up with him over the next couple of weeks.

Sharon

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert