Soul Brothers Featuring Joi Cardwell - Let It Go - £10

Neil Rushton

LET IT GO - SOUL BROTHERS featuring JOI CARDWELL (DEEP SOUL/NERVOUS)

Have just agreed licence deal with Nervous Records of New York granting me me exclusive rights to press limited edition run of 500 x UK 12" of this massive in-demander from original master tapes..

Label will be lookalike of the original 2000 Deep Soul/Nervous release with added small Inferno logo making clear this is a re-issue. Release will contain same 4 mixes as the original USA release. Only 500 run!

Price is £10 each plus £2 p&p first copy, £1 p&p for extra copies.

If you want to reserve copy/copies please PM me. I will then get back to you when stock available and you can pay then.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

LET IT GO - SOUL BROTHERS featuring JOI CARDWELL (DEEP SOUL/NERVOUS)

Have just agreed licence deal with Nervous Records of New York granting me me exclusive rights to press limited edition run of 500 x UK 12" of this massive in-demander from original master tapes..

Label will be lookalike of the original 2000 Deep Soul/Nervous release with added small Inferno logo making clear this is a re-issue. Release will contain same 4 mixes as the original USA release. Only 500 run!

Price is £10 each plus £2 p&p first copy, £1 p&p for extra copies.

If you want to reserve copy/copies please PM me. I will then get back to you when stock available and you can pay then.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

Any chance of a sound clip please?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert