Yorksoultrain Sat 28th Feb

post-9749-1233497948_thumb.jpg

SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT, THE LADS FROM YKSOUL GUESTING FOR US AT OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY AT THE CRESCENT, CLICK ON THE FLYER FOR DETAILS INFO, OR FOLLOW THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO GO TO WEBSITE, SEE YOU ALL THERE :):thumbup::lol:

PLUS FREE ANNIVERSARY CD`S FOR FIRST 30 THROUGH THE DOOR

Edited by HARRY CROSBY
  • Replies 95
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT, THE LADS FROM YKSOUL GUESTING FOR US AT OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY AT THE CRESCENT, CLICK ON THE FLYER FOR DETAILS INFO, OR FOLLOW THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO GO TO WEBSITE, SEE YOU ALL THERE :thumbup::lol::lol:

Hi Harry,

It's in the Diary, definitely not missing this one. Really looking forward to Steve & Nick. :)

Is it Bay Horse early doors? :)

KTF............................................. Bridgey & Linda

Hi Harry,

It's in the Diary, definitely not missing this one. Really looking forward to Steve & Nick. :thumbsup:

Is it Bay Horse early doors? :thumbsup:

Hi honey :thumbup: is it ever early in the bay horse , i think its a pre-cresent tradition now :thumbsup: xxxx

Hi Harry,

It's in the Diary, definitely not missing this one. Really looking forward to Steve & Nick. :thumbsup:

Is it Bay Horse early doors? :shhh:

don`t know after last time bridgey :thumbsup: double piked somersalt in the crescent car park :lol: 9.8,9.8,9.8,10.00,9.8 and for artistic impression............ :thumbsup::thumbup:laugh.gif

Hi honey :thumbsup: is it ever early in the bay horse , i think its a pre-cresent tradition now :thumbsup: xxxx

Hiya Di,

Well that's sorted then, don't want to change a Tradition............ :thumbsup: See you about 6 ish.

KTF......................... Bridgey & Linda

Edited by Bridgey

don`t know after last time bridgey :thumbup: double piked somersalt in the crescent car park :yes: 9.8,9.8,9.8,10.00,9.8 and for artistic impression............ laugh.gif:shhh::lol:

Hi Harry,

I thought your "Back Drop Special" was Awesome mate. :thumbsup: If you stick to the "Single Vodka's", you might get back up without any help!! :yes:

KTF..................... Bridgey & Linda. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest yorks old boy

Hi Harry,

I thought your "Back Drop Special" was Awesome mate. :thumbsup: If you stick to the "Single Vodka's", you might get back up without any help!! :thumbup:

KTF..................... Bridgey & Linda. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

who is on the decks sounds like harry last time laugh.gif

Guest yorks old boy

got a special suprise for you ken, just ordered it today, nice present for my mate ken :rolleyes:

is it a stripper gran wonderd whose nickers were left on the seat near me felt like tom j :unsure:

Guest YKSoulMan

Hi Harry,

It's in the Diary, definitely not missing this one. Really looking forward to Steve & Nick. :lol:

Is it Bay Horse early doors? :lol:

Well I've finally managed to get back to good old SS after several misshaps and the old broadband going AWOL.

Me and Nick are really looking forward to playing at the Crescent on the 28th and if we're half as good as Bridgey and Chris(the last guests) then we'll have done well.

As you know this comes a week after our YKSoul do so I'll have to spread the good stuff over both nights..................lol.

Steve B

Well I've finally managed to get back to good old SS after several misshaps and the old broadband going AWOL.

Me and Nick are really looking forward to playing at the Crescent on the 28th and if we're half as good as Bridgey and Chris(the last guests) then we'll have done well.

As you know this comes a week after our YKSoul do so I'll have to spread the good stuff over both nights..................lol.

Steve B

Hi Steve,

You don't need to spread the good stuff over the two nights. We have heard you both many times and you always play an "Awesome Set"............. really looking forward to it mate.

I think Willie & Sue etc are making the journey over the Pennines, they can't keep away.

KTF........................... Bridgey & Linda

Steve B

your more than up for the task mate, we know that, thats why we asked especially for our anniversary night at the crescent, & don`t turn it up loud!!!!!! your allways doing this laugh.gif:lol::lol:

Guest yorks old boy

the heat is on do your best,the dancers on the dance floor will put you to the test. im coming home in the morning :lol: landslide and interplay that will do :lol: im going to both to keep my eye on you :wicked::unsure:

Guest YKSoulMan

the heat is on do your best,the dancers on the dance floor will put you to the test. im coming home in the morning :P landslide and interplay that will do :lol: im going to both to keep my eye on you whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

We'll have to see what we can do, Ken......................lol. What about Suspicion!!!!!!!!!

Steve B

Guest yorks old boy

Hi Harry,

Do I qualify for a CD for the early doors appearence at the Bay Horse???

KTF............................ Bridgey

if you get there too soon your round biggrin.gif thats ok with me h and dave

Guest yorks old boy

ferk yus mean get on down dude :lol: tribute to betty dj gen that will do fore a start i will put my playlist up :( mite turn up in ford capri its newer than steves model t :D

Guest YKSoulMan

Before my time ken, tetleys party sevens remember them, as for modern got a few but :lol::g::lol:

Don't worry, Harry, we'll sort a few out especially for Kenny.

You know he likes to enjoy himself.

Steve B

Guest Red Sue

SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT, THE LADS FROM YKSOUL GUESTING FOR US AT OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY AT THE CRESCENT, CLICK ON THE FLYER FOR DETAILS INFO, OR FOLLOW THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO GO TO WEBSITE, SEE YOU ALL THERE :thumbsup::D:g:

Sorry to say we are unable to make this great event had a brilliant time at the last one meeting up with all our friends from York.

Sue & Willie from Preston Lancs

were is the man dave have you sacked him then h :( whos doing the grave yard spell :P

Hey Up Kenny,

We got back from over the Penninies Sunday......... Knackard!!!! :thumbup:

Got a box of your favorite's from Bryan & Cath to pass onto you....... :ohmy:

KTF............... Bridgey & Linda.............. :thumbsup:

Guest YKSoulMan

Daves gone CAMPING :lol:ohmy.gifohmy.gif don`t know ken are you offering? bayhorse 6pm sounds good to me ken, how about you :D

Suits you sir, suits you....................lol.

Did you know it's Disco Pete's birthday today.......................?

Steve B

whats up no modern harry keep up with the times ibet your still drinking party ten :D

Whats modern g.gif ? is that stuff like Earth, wind & fire and Luther Vandross :lol:laugh.gif well in this weekend so we're raring to go for the 28th , got a few new nice bits for your listening pleasure , so as usual cant wait its gonna be fun fun fun xxxxxx

Guest yorks old boy

Is caroline a cider girl as well ken? di holds the world record for pints of scrumpy jack in one day :thumbsup:

no she is a lager chick and im a beer bandit :ohmy:

Edited by yorks old boy

Source Advert