• Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest LeoLyxxx

£5 :(

link

I would say that's a bit cheap eh? I think it's a marvellous record and i would say going rate is more like 30£ish..

I'm after his "love connection" on the same label, although under the name Home Boy... can't someone help me with this please? :D:(

best

Leo

Social source share

I would say that's a bit cheap eh? I think it's a marvellous record and i would say going rate is more like 30£ish..

I'm after his "love connection" on the same label, although under the name Home Boy... can't someone help me with this please?  ranting_1.gif   :shhh:

best

Leo

link

ones just sold on ebay for about $87.00

Social source share

I'm after his "love connection" on the same label, although under the name Home Boy... can't someone help me with this please?  ranting_1.gif   :shhh:

best

Leo

link

The last time I saw one up for sale was back in november on a Cotswold list, price £150. :lol:

soulmac

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

The last time I saw one up for sale was back in november on a Cotswold list, price £150.  :shhh:

soulmac

link

Damn! Supposed to be a 40£ 12" but availabillity might be lacking.. ranting_1.gif

best

Leo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert