• Replies 15
  • Views 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest hobbo49

I have just been talking to little jo, from cleethorpes. Says she might come to this one ,with mick and kathy. Dont think they have been to our new venue

I have just been talking to little jo, from cleethorpes. Says she might come to this one ,with mick and kathy. Dont think they have been to our new venue

can you let little jo know i've got a c.d. for the collective and if she could collect it for the collective that would be good :D

Guest hobbo49
can you let little jo know i've got a c.d. for the collective and if she could collect it for the collective that would be good :ohmy:
will tell her at the weekend coops.she has gone to sunny scarbrough with hubby and 3 daughters

APRIL 18th

BAR LIFE : SKEGNESS

8:00 / 03:00

only £3 for 7 hours of soul

SHARON 'K'

HOBBO

COOPS

MIDGE

MARTIN STANFORD

DAVE RAISTRICK

you know it makes sense, sun, sea, sand and soul.... 'nuff said

post-9305-1238925591_thumb.jpg

Sorry but I don't think I'll be able to make this one, but I'll be back in september. Have a good night.

See ya soon

Andy

I heard you came in your speedos many-a-time when you were a lad swimming in that old out door pool! :ohmy:

Nah m8, peeing off the top board was my speciality ph34r.gif

Edited by Biz

Is it free entry if i come in my speedos :(:thumbup::thumbup:

BIZ IF YOU COME IN JUST YOUR SPEEDOS, I WILL PAY YOUR £3.00 ENTRY

AND SHARON WILL BUY YOU A PINT ONCE SHE PICKS HER SELF UP OF

THE FLOOR :thumbup:

SAT 18TH APRIL

BARLIFE

SKEGNESS

SHARON K

HOBBO

COOPS

DAVE RAISTRICK

MARTIN STANFORD

MIDGE

£3.00 OTD

Guest joyfulsoul1

whos going saturday

pete sharon

hobbo

rob leza

any one else ?

Me :lol: but sadly my baywatch cozzy is in the wash...shut it hobbo :lol: and Coops I will gladly collect the collection for the collective as collecting is my thing. Just collecting my coat :ohmy:

Me :thumbup: but sadly my baywatch cozzy is in the wash...shut it hobbo :thumbsup: and Coops I will gladly collect the collection for the collective as collecting is my thing. Just collecting my coat rolleyes.gif

any body else thinking of freezing to death in a swimming costume on a saturday night in skeg

Sorry peeps ive tried the speedo,s on and they dont fit me any more, i streched them on and the writing went that big and the S fell off so they just read PEEDO on the front, i must have put a couple of ounces on since the seveties, ph34r.gif:thumbsup::thumbup:see you all tommorow

Edited by Biz

Source Advert