Dean Anderson Radio Show

Guest Byrney

• Replies 47
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

any chance of posting this up Byrney...if not maybe playlist?

Yeah I'd like to. Recorded it using Freeplayer; however some of the Mp3s are 6 meg. You're a Teccy chalkenstien, any tips?

Social source share

Yeah I'd like to. Recorded it using Freeplayer; however some of the Mp3s are 6 meg. You're a Teccy chalkenstien, any tips?

have you got jet audio? convert to mp3pro if you have at 32 or 40 kbps if you have. If not zip them if you can't reduce and send me the zip files and i'll do the biz if you can send them.

Social source share

Would love to download all these to put onto CD in the car.....

don't get time to listen properly in the house....

I don't think these files can be copied......Mike has very cleverly stopped us.....

Do you have a link to the original show, so I can capture the streaming audio?

Thanks in advance Byrney.....

If you are still on the sick, i will keep you occupied...... :)

Social source share

Would love to download all these to put onto CD in the car.....

don't get time to listen properly in the house....

I don't think these files can be copied......Mike has very cleverly stopped us.....

Do you have a link to the original show, so I can capture the streaming audio?

Thanks in advance Byrney.....

If you are still on the sick, i will keep you occupied...... :)

The Station only offer live streaming I think: https://www.boundarysound.co.uk/listen

You could play the files I've posted and record using Freecorder.

Social source share

anyone recording tonights show? not sure if I'll be about to record?

Might set up to record with replay/freecorder but havent a clue how to split it up like Byrney done? because obviously its going to be a massive file even to email accross for some one to 'chop' into six parts :lol:

Social source share

Might set up to record with replay/freecorder but havent a clue how to split it up like Byrney done? because obviously its going to be a massive file even to email accross for some one to 'chop' into six parts :lol:

Be great if you could record it Baz, Mrs Byrne is taking me to the piccies tonite after a week indoors with a chest infection. I've also heared Andy Dyson may be on the show tonight? Should be a good un.

Nothing techy in splitting the recording, just stop the freecorder at around 20 minutes and clumsily scramble about to start a new recording (with a new file name). That should bring each section under 9 - 10mb :lol::lol:

Social source share

I might set recorder going and see what happens, won't be about after 8 though

Social source share

Be great if you could record it Baz, Mrs Byrne is taking me to the piccies tonite after a week indoors with a chest infection. I've also heared Andy Dyson may be on the show tonight? Should be a good un.

Nothing techy in splitting the recording, just stop the freecorder at around 20 minutes and clumsily scramble about to start a new recording (with a new file name). That should bring each section under 9 - 10mb :lol::lol:

Hmmm sounds a bit of a job that, was thinkin more of setting to record and leaving till it finished and can go off watch a film and have a beer :lol: then chopping it up after, i have wavepad might look at that now think its got a feature for things like that?

Social source share

Hmmm sounds a bit of a job that, was thinkin more of setting to record and leaving till it finished and can go off watch a film and have a beer :lol: then chopping it up after, i have wavepad might look at that now think its got a feature for things like that?

all you do Baz is in your recording program when its recorded, highlight the bit you want to cut with your mouse, i.e start at beginning and drag across till ten minutes in and then cut, open new file and paste, save as mp3, piece of piss :lol: Save the file first.

Social source share

all you do Baz is in your recording program when its recorded, highlight the bit you want to cut with your mouse, i.e start at beginning and drag across till ten minutes in and then cut, open new file and paste, save as mp3, piece of piss :lol: Save the file first.

Just opened up wavepad wants me to put register key in or sign up and pay forgot what programe it cam with though, so ditching that idea now :lol:

Social source share

Dean Dec 2 06.mp3 - -

12534 refosoul

I'll try and load the files from last night that are below 10mb.

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

Nothing techy in splitting the recording, just stop the freecorder at around 20 minutes and clumsily scramble about to start a new recording (with a new file name). That should bring each section under 9 - 10mb :shades::thumbsup:

Acoustic warrior is not happy about dean using the phrase "oadies"... it maybe fine for scooty bon, doggy tucker and the likes but there may well be some poacher type soulies who won't be happy..LEAVE IT OUT, TWA ALL WE AD!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert