Anybody Know Anything About This Film?

Godzilla

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This does ring a bell but unfortunately not very loudly!!

I know Martin Freeman is a Soul/Motown fan- he did some sort of Motown compilation.

Didn't know that Karen. How about director Gavin Claxton? Looks like he chose the tracks. His Myspace page plays Doris Troy as well.

Godz

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

Nope, no info. But, sadly, judging from the plot in this Wikipedia entry-

"The film follows a day in the life of a deeply unsatisfied TV producer and his free-loading Bosnian flatmate as they struggle to extricate themselves from an accidental hostage situation involving four estate agents, two Jehovah's Witnesses, an odious TV presenter, a children's entertainer, an incontinent American gangster and his incompetent British sidekick."

it looks like it's going to be even worse then "S#x Lives of the Potato Men" or that crown green bowling comedy with Dennis Pennis.

My toes are curling in anticipation already........... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Nope, no info. But, sadly, judging from the plot in this Wikipedia entry-

"The film follows a day in the life of a deeply unsatisfied TV producer and his free-loading Bosnian flatmate as they struggle to extricate themselves from an accidental hostage situation involving four estate agents, two Jehovah's Witnesses, an odious TV presenter, a children's entertainer, an incontinent American gangster and his incompetent British sidekick."

it looks like it's going to be even worse then "S#x Lives of the Potato Men" or that crown green bowling comedy with Dennis Pennis.

My toes are curling in anticipation already........... :rolleyes:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Godz

Social source share

This is our local paper today, the Stoke Sunday Sentinel,

https://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/displ...e=sidebarsearch

Saw Dave Evison at the football yesterday & he told me about it.

Get ready for the rehearsals!!!!

Cheers

Amo

Because of the film's budget, those who take on background roles won't be paid and may even be asked to perform in their own 70s clothes and dancing shoes.

So is it a horror film or a comedy?

Godz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert