Wanted- The Turn-A-Rounds 'Can't take no more'

I'm looking for a decent copy of the Turn-A-Rounds 'Can't take no more' on Minit (or maybe the French release with pic sleeve).  I missed one only a few weeks ago.

Must be original and in at least VG++ condition.  Issue or demo I don't mind.

Please PM me with details.

Cheers, Lee

Edited by coalvillefletch
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

8 hours ago, coalvillefletch said:

I'm looking for a decent copy of the Turn-A-Bouts 'Can't take no more' on Minit (or maybe the French release with pic sleeve).  I missed one only a few weeks ago.

Must be original and in at least VG++ condition.  Issue or demo I don't mind.

Please PM me with details.

Cheers, Lee

Hi mate, sorry but you have a Typo error....The group is THE TURN-A-ROUNDS which should help with your searches :thumbsup:

I have a mint Minit promo sorry tho' it aint for sale at present........good luck looking.   

Social source share

Guest randy

I have super rare black stock copy only Ex condition with ring wear to flipside label let me know if your interested Cheers PAUL

Social source share

It appears this was the only ever release from this group that featured Jewel Akens as lead vocalist. Recorded in July 1968 the top side is a super gritty northern dancer whilst the flip is possibly even more magical; “I Need Your Loving” is a real classy mid pace crossover style tune.

A most wonderful double sider indeed. And still relatively cheap compared to some other tunes.

Derek

Social source share

Guest randy

Derek the group recorded under a few different names Rainbows, Terry &the Tyrants etc Jewel Atkins seems to have run his solo career alongside his group work 

Social source share

Source Advert