Kim Tolliver - I Don't Know What Foot To Dance On (Castro)

Hi there

I'm just going through a few records that I plan on selling, and I wondered if anyone could tell me if Kim Tolliver was ever booted? I'm 99% sure that I have an original, but I just wanted to check first before I offer it out.

Also, I know it's not a "biggie", but how much would this go for these days as VG+ with very slight label damage as can be seen on the photograph?

Many thanks,

Jon

post-20431-0-42956300-1405962520_thumb.j

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest trickbag

Here, i hope your as Lucky as this.

• Price:
    • $70.17 USD
  • Start Date: July 01, 2014
  • End Date: July 11, 2014
  • Bids: 18
  • Seller Feedback: 1974
  • Buyer Feedback: 628
291181312454.jpg

KIM TOLLIVER - I Don't Know What Foot To Dance On (Vocal & Instrumental) - CASTRO #101 - ORIGINAL US 45 - 70's Funky NORTHERN SOUL

Classic early/mid 70's Funky Northern Soul dancer currently enjoying a new lease of life as a big oldie

Condition = Ex (A very nice copy - About 8 out of 10)

Labels are clean (see pic) although there are two small sticker removal marks on the instrumental side

This is the ORIGINAL US Castro issue from the early/mid 70's (Blue Label/Silver Text in vinyl)

the last one on frenzy.

with 18 bids.

Pounds (£, GBP)41.12

ricky.

Social source share

Here, i hope your as Lucky as this.

• Price:

• $70.17 USD
  • Start Date: July 01, 2014
  • End Date: July 11, 2014
  • Bids: 18
  • Seller Feedback: 1974
  • Buyer Feedback: 628
291181312454.jpgKIM TOLLIVER - I Don't Know What Foot To Dance On (Vocal & Instrumental) - CASTRO #101 - ORIGINAL US 45 - 70's Funky NORTHERN SOUL

Classic early/mid 70's Funky Northern Soul dancer currently enjoying a new lease of life as a big oldie

Condition = Ex (A very nice copy - About 8 out of 10)

Labels are clean (see pic) although there are two small sticker removal marks on the instrumental side

This is the ORIGINAL US Castro issue from the early/mid 70's (Blue Label/Silver Text in vinyl)

the last one on frenzy.

with 18 bids.

Pounds (£, GBP)41.12

ricky.

It wasn't a funky sound when it went big at Wigan. It was simply a 'Newie' and one that was well received by the assembled masses. Kinda getting fed up of having funk labelled records swarming everywhere - funk should be kept to the discos where it belongs and out of the Northern dance halls that focus on spinning quality sixties soul (with a sprinkling of quality soulful seventies sounds).
Social source share

It wasn't a funky sound when it went big at Wigan. It was simply a 'Newie' and one that was well received by the assembled masses. Kinda getting fed up of having funk labelled records swarming everywhere - funk should be kept to the discos where it belongs and out of the Northern dance halls that focus on spinning quality sixties soul (with a sprinkling of quality soulful seventies sounds).

Spot on.  Same time as You Sexy Sugar Plum and the like, great new releases.

I still to this day have only seen the one white demo of this which I sold for something ridiculous like £20.  Steve E will confirm.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert