Willington Mini-niter 08.00pm-4.00am 16may09

Hello everyone, just a heads up about the next Willington ...................................................................

'BACK TO BASICS'

TEMPTING YOU WITH A NIGHT OF RARE & NORTHERN SOUL WITH A HINT OF MODERN AND CROSSOVER, TOGETHER WITH THE MEREST TOUCH OF SOULFUL HOUSE AND JAZZ, ROUNDED OFF WITH A DAB OF RnB JOHN POOLE, JO WALLACE, PETE TAYLOR & KEITH BANKS with regulars ROB KAY, AUSTIN & DENMAC £5 otd. Large dancefloor. Record Dealers welcome. Large car park. 8 HOURS OF SOUL FOR JUST £5.00 Willington Social Club,Twyford Road(A5132),Willington, Derbys.DE65 6PP.

1.5 miles from A38 / A50 junction - 'Toyota Island'

• Replies 12
  • Views 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest hatman

Hello everyone, just a heads up about the next Willington ...................................................................

'BACK TO BASICS'

TEMPTING YOU WITH A NIGHT OF RARE & NORTHERN SOUL WITH A HINT OF MODERN AND CROSSOVER, TOGETHER WITH THE MEREST TOUCH OF SOULFUL HOUSE AND JAZZ, ROUNDED OFF WITH A DAB OF RnB JOHN POOLE, JO WALLACE, PETE TAYLOR & KEITH BANKS with regulars ROB KAY, AUSTIN & DENMAC £5 otd. Large dancefloor. Record Dealers welcome. Large car park. 8 HOURS OF SOUL FOR JUST £5.00 Willington Social Club,Twyford Road(A5132),Willington, Derbys.DE65 6PP.

Looking forward to this one, great club, great people and quality music

What more could you want

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hatman

One for the diary for next week

Looks like a good one

Plenty of "buzz" about this at The Shed last night

Great Club Great dancefloor great people

What more could you want!

Guest vinylvixen

Looks like a good one

Great ham rolls behind the bar....ah, that's sorted already - so you have everything :thumbsup: Can't wait. Really really really looking forward to this one thumbsup.gif See y'all there. Jo xx

Guest krawen

Looks like a good one

Forest relegated :thumbsup:

See you saturday John :thumbsup:

Steve B

Guest hatman

Steve that ain't gonna happen (only 1 point difference)

See you Saturday looks like it could be a good night

Music and Footy banter biggrin.gif

'BACK TO BASICS'

if your reading this Rob

CAN YOU SAVE ME TABLE FOR 3 ROW BOX

Guest vinylvixen

Soon be Staurday

Don't forget

Saturday Night @ Willington

Mini-Nighter 8pm - 4am

see you there!

I've just checked my calendar for Staurday....couldn't find it but it said I was djing at Willington on Saturday - blimey, that's tomorrow. I'd better start getting ready :(:( Can't wait and I've even sorted out transport up from Essex to avoid any train drivers strikes....you can't keep me away :( See y'all there....with the camera :( Jo xxx

Right then you lot, very quick post....

DJ times for tonight are ......................

8.00 - 9.15 Denmac

9.15 - 10.30 Keith Banks

10.30 - 11.45 Pete Taylor

11.45 - 1.00 John Poole

1.00 - 02.15 Jo Wallace

02.15 - 04.00 Rob Kay & Austin

Right then, must dash........

See ya

Kev

Source Advert