Going Prices On These 45s

Can anyone tell me whats the going prices on these 45s?

Jimmy Brinson-so many miles away/i don't want to hear it now-Brin records

Bob Smith & the Boo-Kou's-what do it mean/that thing is green-Boo-Kou records

Rolesia & the Kenyattas-where were you/kenyatta in your town-Velvet records

Clarence Jackson-if it don't fit don't force it/what's so good to you-Valtone records-dj copy

Faith White-manhandle/it's beautiful-Columbia records-dj copy

Debate-mo-funk/foxy lady-Etta records

Peggy Paxton-it ain't what i do(it's the way i do it)/i feel like crying-Paula records

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone tell me whats the going prices on these 45s?

Jimmy Brinson-so many miles away/i don't want to hear it now-Brin records $40-$60 used to be more

Bob Smith & the Boo-Kou's-what do it mean/that thing is green-Boo-Kou records $70-$90

Rolesia & the Kenyattas-where were you/kenyatta in your town-Velvet records don't know it

Clarence Jackson-if it don't fit don't force it/what's so good to you-Valtone records-dj copy $50-$70

Faith White-manhandle/it's beautiful-Columbia records-dj copy dont know it

Debate-mo-funk/foxy lady-Etta records don't know it

Peggy Paxton-it ain't what i do(it's the way i do it)/i feel like crying-Paula records $40-$60

Social source share

Guest hipshaker-maker

found a M- German copy with nice picture sleeve of "Derek Christien - Suddenly there's a valley" on major minor... anybody knows what it's currently worth, I think price guide says 150 pounds (maybe more now as the pound is cheap compared to Euro??)

aslo found "Choise - Cecilia/She's a man" seems to be rare??? never seen one before. It is on page one label --- Anybody knows it?huh.gif

Social source share

found a M- German copy with nice picture sleeve of "Derek Christien - Suddenly there's a valley" on major minor... anybody knows what it's currently worth, I think price guide says 150 pounds (maybe more now as the pound is cheap compared to Euro??)

aslo found "Choise - Cecilia/She's a man" seems to be rare??? never seen one before. It is on page one label --- Anybody knows it?huh.gif

tOUGH RECORD TO SELL, i COULDN'T GET 100 ON THE uk MAJOR MINOR LET ALONE 150

Social source share

The 150 quid guide price is for the UK issue which I think is worth more like 75 in real life. German copy worth 50 max. I got my copy on Ebay for 1 Euro and was the only bidder, shows what sort of an in demander it is :wink:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert