The Robin Hood, Brierley, South York's - Sat 16th May Brierley Gap, Nr Hemsworth, South Yorks, S72 9ha

Guest belly chest

Guest belly chest

really glad i turned out for this one despite the torrential rain. I arrived fairly early and as soon as i walked through the doors i knew i was in for one hell of a night. Already plenty in and the hairs on the back of my next were sticking straight up with the tunes that dick was sending through an all so sweet sound system, really was top notch. Dance floor was busy from the outset and as i wandered further into to the crowd a very warm welcome from friends old and new,just like walking into my local, smiles and greeting from every corner And so the evening carried on till the highlight of the evening when Mr John Manship him self set the place on fire with a truly awsome spot ,loved it,dance floor was very well attended from start to finish and as i looked round the room those not danceing were either foot tapping or singing along as the magician that is John Manship coaxed some awsome sounds out of the decks

this venue is going from strenght to strengh and is rapidly becoming one of the "must attend events "of the month well done people looks like all the toil and trouble is paying off more of the same please

Edited by belly chest
  • Replies 10
  • Views 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

really glad i turned out for this one despite the torrential rain. I arrived fairly early and as soon as i walked through the doors i knew i was in for one hell of a night. Already plenty in and the hairs on the back of my next were sticking straight up with the tunes that dick was sending through an all so sweet sound system, really was top notch. Dance floor was busy from the outset and as i wandered further into to the crowd a very warm welcome from friends old and new,just like walking into my local, smiles and greeting from every corner And so the evening carried on till the highlight of the evening when Mr John Manship him self set the place on fire with a truly awsome spot ,loved it,dance floor was very well attended from start to finish and as i looked round the rome those not danceing were either foot tapping or singing along as the magician that is John Manship coaxed some awsome sounds out of the decks

this venue is going from strenght to strengh and is rapidly becoming one of the "must attend events "of the month well done people looks like all the toil and trouble is paying off more of the same please

Got to agree with everything said another top night nice to have a natter with mr manship top bloke even though he would'nt tell me who had bought frank wilson :D ar well anyway great night well done yor three see you soon yocky and joy

Hi everybody,

thank's for that guy's, as Ian and Yocky's just said awesome night again last night :) . John Manship, What can i say, mind blowing for want of a better word :D:thumbup: :thumbup: . Full dance floor from start to finish, A.T. B top notch Northern with a few surprises thrown in. Eddie Parker, Jessie Fisher, Jackie Day (Naughty Boy) to name just a few, Yocky looked at me and said "we'll never own these Dave". Ithought i know but maybe one day... :D

Crackin' night, atmosphere to die for, see you all next month Woody :( .

Hi everybody,

thank's for that guy's, as Ian and Yocky's just said awesome night again last night :D . John Manship, What can i say, mind blowing for want of a better word :thumbup::thumbup::D . Full dance floor from start to finish, A.T. B top notch Northern with a few surprises thrown in. Eddie Parker, Jessie Fisher, Jackie Day (Naughty Boy) to name just a few, Yocky looked at me and said "we'll never own these Dave". Ithought i know but maybe one day... :D

Crackin' night, atmosphere to die for, see you all next month Woody :( .

Hi Woody glad you had a good turn out mate sorry I couldnt make it was DJing at victory club see you soon pal :)

Guest Mezhouse

Hi Woody,

Tracey and I were really sorry not to make it last night. Sounds like we missed a fantastic night - typical! I know T had family commitments and true to form both my kids came up with a last minute crisis! Will definitely make it next month though!

Jo xx

Got to agree with everything said another top night nice to have a natter with mr manship top bloke even though he would'nt tell me who had bought frank wilson :D ar well anyway great night well done yor three see you soon yocky and joy

Did you not know it was El Nel ?

Malc Burton

Guest elnel

Did you not know it was El Nel ?

Malc Burton

Its up in the loft hidden away with all my other rare stuff , the rarest thing being that pint you bought me Malc 1976 it was . :thumbup:

Its up in the loft hidden away with all my other rare stuff , the rarest thing being that pint you bought me Malc 1976 it was . :lol:

The next time I see you old mate , I will get you one for making me smile thumbsup.gif

Do they still take white fivers ?

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Guest elnel

The next time I see you old mate , I will get you one for making me smile :thumbup:

Do they still take white fivers ?

Malc Burton

They still take dablunes :lol:

Source Advert