Good Honest Ebay Seller

Dean

Just a quick shout about a good gesture from an ebay seller pinkiedog2008 (Jaymee).

Recently purchased very cheap, with cheap postage, Sounds Inc, On The Brink, Liberty audition record (think this was prior to the columbia release).

Arrived with a hair crack, still plays ok. Let pinkiedog2008 know, packaging was good. Said I wasn't asking for refund or complaining, sometimes this just happens and thought seller should know. Immediate refund received with thanks for communication. Thought it worth sharing.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just a quick shout about a good gesture from an ebay seller pinkiedog2008 (Jaymee).

Recently purchased very cheap, with cheap postage, Sounds Inc, On The Brink, Liberty audition record (think this was prior to the columbia release).

it's a British recording, came out Columbia, Liberty picked it up fro the States.

Social source share

Arrived with a hair crack, still plays ok. Let pinkiedog2008 know, packaging was good. Said I wasn't asking for refund or complaining, sometimes this just happens and thought seller should know. Immediate refund received with thanks for communication. Thought it worth sharing.

I have just bought from the same seller, records arrived good packaging etc.

Extremely pleased with purchase, totally agree with your comments.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert