Can Anyone Help Me Please?

Im lookin for a bit of vinyl that i dont know the year, i dont know the artist and i dont know the label,lol, but, the song is called ever ever (this way), i think its british not american coz it has a more moddyish sound to it...basically my dad used to record friends stuff onto cartridge tape and he never wrote titles or owt down on the huge boxes for them, i dont have a cartridge tape deck,lol, so i cant even play it to listen to it, but i loved that song ever since i was little, and its sort of sentimental too. can anyone help me please?

i could sing the song to you,lol, but that is no good on here, but part of the lyrics go like this, if you know the tune you should recognise it from this, "..i only wanna be with you, i only wanna be with you, ever, ever, this way, as long as you never say goodbye, tell me lies, theres nothing to worry about..."

any help would be very much appreciated, many thanks :0)

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:D thanks, it means loads coz my mum divorced my dad and so these cartridge tapes are all ive got of him, and that song inparticular, he used to dance with me to :smile: ive downloaded it with a youtube downloader so i can listen to it whenever, but lol, would be brill to have it on vinyl...what have i let myself in for,lol, a very long hunt for it,lol
Social source share

Source Advert