Biddulph Arms, North Staffordshire<Northern Soul>

Guest vertigoGo

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'll attatch the sat nav refs later folks, but for now the Biddulph arms is situated on the main A527 road through the town, use the A 527 if approaching from either congleton or Stoke on trent. The arms is situated on the A527 just past the town on the congleton road, use the bypass if approaching from stoke and its about 200 metres after the roundabout, its the large tudor style buliding on the left. Then look for the poster on the internal door once in the pub ( its upstairs).

If your coming from further afar use Junction 17 ( Sanbach) and head for congleton, aprox 20 mins, check the link to the map below, if in doubt, get in touch on here or via the contacts on the flyer gallery, cheers, geese.

https://maps.yahoo.co...2.17756&zoom=13

Edited by geeselad

Hi again folks, after popping down to the arms last night I picked up the postcode for you sat's, which is,

ST8 6JQ

Managed too get a glimpse at the venue again for the first time since i booked it ages ago, larger than i remember but still a great intimate size with a good size clean maple dancefloor! Have to admitt to getting excited having seen it again, look forward to seeing all of you down there but please get there early to assure yourself of entry as we've had sooooo much interest of this one.

Geese.

Guest soulboycurtis

I'll attatch the sat nav refs later folks, but for now the Biddulph arms is situated on the main A527 road through the town, use the A 527 if approaching from either congleton or Stoke on trent. The arms is situated on the A527 just past the town on the congleton road, use the bypass if approaching from stoke and its about 200 metres after the roundabout, its the large tudor style buliding on the left. Then look for the poster on the internal door once in the pub ( its upstairs).

If your coming from further afar use Junction 17 ( Sanbach) and head for congleton, aprox 20 mins, check the link to the map below, if in doubt, get in touch on here or via the contacts on the flyer gallery, cheers, geese.

https://maps.yahoo.co...2.17756&zoom=13

geese, is there any chance of vip tickets/advanced or is it just pay on the night ?. S B Curtis

geese, is there any chance of vip tickets/advanced or is it just pay on the night ?. S B Curtis

Sorry, no tickets in advance for this one, tha landlady also said several people had asked he too, I'll consider it for the next one if the 25th turns out to be as good as its gearing up to be, but just turn up as early as possible on the night due to the limited capacity, thanks and see you there, geese.

certainly will. First soul 'do' I've been thats walking distance. thumbup.gif

....have walked back from somewhere else but thats another storywicked.gif

Anyway best get there early methinks--could be a lockoutohmy.gif

looking forward to this and hope it takes off for geeseladyes.gif

....just had a phone call ..Congleton crew are ironing their 'baggies' as I typeunsure.gifno.gif

you and Ted coming then Linda ?

would be great to see yas, not seen or spoke in ages have we, puting he world and his dog to right !!!!!

Yep...We sure are:good:seez ya laterz

certainly will. First soul 'do' I've been thats walking distance. :thumbup:

....have walked back from somewhere else but thats another story:wicked:

Anyway best get there early methinks--could be a lockout:ohmy:

looking forward to this and hope it takes off for geeselad:yes:

....just had a phone call ..Congleton crew are ironing their 'baggies' as I type:unsure::no:

OMG imagine driving a whole 3 miles...then being locked out:whistling:

The above post hurt my eyes then geese ?

only a 1 1/2hrs to go

juat sorted some tunes out that I havent played in ages

gonna be a good on tonight my son !!!!!!!!!!!

are you gonna play Cleopatra for me???

Source Advert