little-stevie

Gladys Knight Live In Manchester

Got tickets for this as its the last chance to see her live, not had the chance before.. Any others going ??

Dionne Warwick has just been announced as Gladys Knight's special guest at her final Manchester show this October.

The iconic soul legend will join founding member of the Jackson 5, Tito Jackson, as part of Knight's Midnight Train To Love - UK Farewell Tour at the M.E.N Arena on Tuesday 6 October.

Tickets, from £40.00, are on sale now.

Ok mate

What other places is she doing on this final tour anyone ???

I see they have added Tito Jackson to do a little tribute to his brother..

Looking forward to seeing Gladys up close ( does that sound like something from On the buses rolleyes.gif )

Going to see the show in Liverpool

Went to see her back in the early 70's when she brought out Help me make it through the night.

Best "Live" act I've ever seen.

Gaz

Going to see the show in Liverpool

Went to see her back in the early 70's when she brought out Help me make it through the night.

Best "Live" act I've ever seen.

Gaz

I'm going to the MEN, will be up in't gods in a box :tumbleweed3:

Phil

I'm going to the MEN, will be up in't gods in a box whistling.gif

Phil

Grab us a free programme then.. thumbsup.gif

We're going to see her in Nottingham too..

Jayne.x

Hope you all enjoy.. Missed the lady on Jools Holland but the feedback on here made my day..

If any other members are going to the Manchester event then drop us a line if you wanna meet up for a beer before the show..

Cheers

Guest krawen

Just booked to see her this Sunday in Nottingham thumbup.gif

Steve B

Going to see her in Liverpool, bit gutted we get Tito Jackson instead of Dionne Warwick, love Burt Bacharach so it would have been a perfect night.

Looking forward to it anyway, though a bit worried that tickets haven't come yet.

Carol

The greatest female singer of all time.

Going to Manchester{front row tickets) tomorrow. I'll let you know how it went. see you soon at the Mill.

KTF

Bryan /Cath.biggrin.gif

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.