Yorksoultrain

Hi all NOVEMBERS INSTALLMENT-

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14TH

YORKSOULTRAIN

CRESCENT W.M.C, BLOSSOM STREET YORK YO24 1AJ

7.30-12.00 ADMISSION £ 3.50 ON THE DOOR

DJ`S HARRY CROSBY, DJDIVA DI, ALUN NICHO & DAVE [THE BOSS] SMITH

THIS MONTHS SPECIAL GUEST KIM WHITE[sELBY]

ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY, WITH ONE HOUR OF RARE AND UNDERPLAYED SUPPLIED BY DJDIVADI

WE ALLWAYS MEET FOR A PRE-EVENT DRINK AT THE BAY HORSE PUBLIC HOUSE OPPOSITE THE VENUE,WHERE FRIENDS OLD AND NEW ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.

FOR FURTHER INFO CONTACT DAVE @ YORKSOULTRAIN@YAHOO.CO.UK

OR BY PHONE ON 01904 541209

thumbup.gifWEBSITE,FORUM/PLAYLISTS ALL DETAILS https://yorksoultrain...s.com/index.htm thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by HARRY CROSBY
  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest yorksoultrain

BUMP!!!!!!thumbup.gif

at last its nearly here only had one night out since last one (dam work)

if i had some hair id be letting it down for shure come on lets get the

party going

Guest topcatnumpty1

Will miss it,as in London(birthday and anniversary) will be at The Scene,Flamingo in the west end--well ,where they were 40 yrs ago!!!

Have a gud un

The Late T.C. AND Rani

only six days to go you could be right harry 14 hours a day

in that cab at mo cant wait to have a good blow out

you deserve a break mate, what a bloody year you`ve had, anyway looking good three mini buses coming over from selby, and the return of kirsty s and she`s bringing the big fella we met in skegness, best get another barrel for that lad laugh.giflaugh.gif

Well after an absolute cracker of a night at Sixhills on sat , i am so up for this thumbup.gif cant bloomin wait , only 5 sleep3.gif i'm very excited and cant wait to see you all for SOULTRAIN fun & frolics xxxxxxxxxxx

Well its only Tuesday but getting giddy about Saturday already.

I love the crescent & the people who run it.

Dee & Ian are really looking forward to it too:thumbup: .

Harry,just spoke to that guy who I work with & he didnt know anything about it, hes like a giddy kipper now.

Di, We'll have to compare scratcheswhistling:laugh:

Kx

Well its only Tuesday but getting giddy about Saturday already.

I love the crescent & the people who run it.

Dee & Ian are really looking forward to it toothumbup.gif .

Harry,just spoke to that guy who I work with & he didnt know anything about it, hes like a giddy kipper now.

Di, We'll have to compare scratcheswhistling.giflaugh.gif

Kx

Sent you a pm kirsty, twice in your company in two weeks eh, HELP DOCTOR!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest yorksoultrain

looking good could not get the day off never mind good luck

dont worry ken we know you can make up for it on the night

Edited by yorksoultrain

even better now got somthing to celebrate became

uncle david at 7am today bring on the beer an lets

party

Awww how fab thumbup.gif i will also celebrate with you both , you know me dont need much of an excuse laugh.gif sorting my records out as we speak yes.gif i'm very excited OH YES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest yorksoultrain

thats good dave more sleepless nights its like going back 30 years ha ha see all the troops after sevenwhistling

:thumbup:shame you have to work ken just found out club is open from 4pm

sat for football so early start at club prices come on lets party :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi all NOVEMBERS INSTALLMENT-

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14TH

YORKSOULTRAIN

CRESCENT W.M.C, BLOSSOM STREET YORK YO24 1AJ

7.30-12.00 ADMISSION £ 3.50 ON THE DOOR

DJ`S HARRY CROSBY, DJDIVA DI, ALUN NICHO & DAVE [THE BOSS] SMITH

THIS MONTHS SPECIAL GUEST KIM WHITE[sELBY]

ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY, WITH ONE HOUR OF RARE AND UNDERPLAYED SUPPLIED BY DJDIVADI

WE ALLWAYS MEET FOR A PRE-EVENT DRINK AT THE BAY HORSE PUBLIC HOUSE OPPOSITE THE VENUE,WHERE FRIENDS OLD AND NEW ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.

FOR FURTHER INFO CONTACT DAVE @ YORKSOULTRAIN@YAHOO.CO.UK

OR BY PHONE ON 01904 541209

thumbup.gifWEBSITE,FORUM/PLAYLISTS ALL DETAILS https://yorksoultrain...s.com/index.htm thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

[/quote ]

Hi ya Harry,

Pete Neal here, sorry I've not been in touch, we've had a horrible year.

Never mind that anyway.

Liz and I won't be able to make this one, But have you got any dates for next year, so I can make some plans for a quick journey home, and catch up with the goss.

By the way when you see Kim can you say Hi for me please, also ask him about gettin' home from York on the scooters one nightwhistling.gifbiggrin.gif I'm sure it'll give a little giggle.

By the way I'm under our liz's ID.

hope all go's well on the nite, so have a good one.

Pete

even better now got somthing to celebrate became

uncle david at 7am today bring on the beer an lets

party

Hey Up Dave & Mary,

Congratulations to you both, prefect time to wet the Baby's head....... Yorksoultrain... Nice.thumbsup.gif

Hope you all have a Fantastic Night, Sounds like your gonna have a "Full House" this Saturday. Both Linda & myself have been chatting to alot of people who are making the journey (some distant travellers as well).good.gif

Our Adele is due at the end of this month, so we will have to celerbrate the birth of another Granddaughter when were at the Crescent "Yorksoultrain" on Boxing Day.biggrin.gif

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.smile.gif

KTF.................... Bridgey & Linda....thumbup.gif

Is there one in December ? me n Jane are in York on the 11th & 12th DEC and are looking for somewhere to have a decent nite

out in York ..

XX IAN C

Hi honey , sadly the december date is boxing night sad.gif what a shame it woul have been lovely to see you both , sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Up Dave & Mary,

Congratulations to you both, prefect time to wet the Baby's head....... Yorksoultrain... Nice.thumbsup.gif

Hope you all have a Fantastic Night, Sounds like your gonna have a "Full House" this Saturday. Both Linda & myself have been chatting to alot of people who are making the journey (some distant travellers as well).good.gif

Our Adele is due at the end of this month, so we will have to celerbrate the birth of another Granddaughter when were at the Crescent "Yorksoultrain" on Boxing Day.biggrin.gif

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.smile.gif

KTF.................... Bridgey & Linda....thumbup.gif

Cheers bridgey, hope you have a good un at annesley, do us proud mate as i`m sure you will, just getting everything sorted kids to babysitters, di to nail bar etc and then down to york to see my mum. and then its time for our night out, hope your both well, give our love and best wishes to adele, see you all boxing night-REGARDS HARRY & DI

Cheers bridgey, hope you have a good un at annesley, do us proud mate as i`m sure you will, just getting everything sorted kids to babysitters, di to nail bar etc and then down to york to see my mum. and then its time for our night out, hope your both well, give our love and best wishes to adele, see you all boxing night-REGARDS HARRY & DI

Nice One Harry,

HAV A GUD UN PAL...........good.gif

PS: Don't spin your Kenny Gamble, save it for Boxing Day when we are there....whistling.gif ... (Mega Top Tune Mate).

KTF.............. Bridgey & Linda....thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Is there one in December ? me n Jane are in York on the 11th & 12th DEC and are looking for somewhere to have a decent nite

out in York ..

XX IAN C

Ian - the Orwell crew of Flanny & Steve Conner are Djing at Bishopthope Social Club on the 12th (see MKSoul @ Bishopthorpe social club thread) Only 3 miles west of York town centre.

Source Advert