New Soul Website

:thumbup:

Hi there, my name is michael and i am 14 years old, i have just created my first website for my dad, here it is: www.rare-soul-uncovered.co.uk

The website will be regularly updated and have new records introduced soon, in a few days time im hoping to add a rating system so that you can vote the records in and out of the top 10.

Please let me knwo what you think about the website and please visit regularly to vote, im hoping to add a forum soon aswell :D

Thanks!

Insignio

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbup:

Hi there, my name is michael and i am 14 years old, i have just created my first website for my dad, here it is: www.rare-soul-uncovered.co.uk

The website will be regularly updated and have new records introduced soon, in a few days time im hoping to add a rating system so that you can vote the records in and out of the top 10.

Please let me knwo what you think about the website and please visit regularly to vote, im hoping to add a forum soon aswell :P

Thanks!

Insignio

Cant seem to get on it mate :D

Cheers

Swifty

Social source share

Pasted link into windows explorer and it worked ok. Not a lot there at the moment. Graphics are nice and sharp. Left a comment on one of the top ten to play along, will see how it develops. Good luck - what do see it offering, anyhting different or new? Not being critical, genuine question.

Social source share

Guest MBarrett

I kind of like it.

Less is more - and that's a compliment not a criticism.

My advice is that you should have a regular date when you change the records - and stick to it religiously.

If I went in a couple of times and they hadn't changed I doubt I would return.

If I knew they were going to change e.g. every Sunday or first of every month whole different matter.

Then it will be all down to quality and imagination.

MB

Edited by MBarrett
Social source share

These are all great suggestions and replies, thank you very much.

I will see how i can develop my website to suit everyone, i will update as often as i can but as the website isnt very big at the moment i cant promise to update all the time, but ill try my best.

If the website should grow big enough i could possibly look into updating once or twice a week.

so thank you for the comments and please keep visiting every so often to see if it has updated.

cheers,

insignio

p.s. I quite like soul music :thumbup:

Social source share

well so far its been a big hit guys, 90 unique visitors so far!

Thats great for a new site, please refer www.rare-soul-uncovered.co.uk to your friends and keep visiting for regular updates!

Thanks!

insignio

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert