Soulful Kinda Music

Just as last month saw over 100 discographies updated on Soulful Kinda Music, the last eight days have seen 42 completely new discographies added.

Click on the link under my name at the bottom of the post to find discographies for the following artists and labels:

Billy Butler, Buddy Smith, The Epsilons, Joe Matthews, Junior McCants, The Kelly Brothers, Laura Lee, Lee Rogers, Lee Williams & The Cymbals, Lillian Dupree, Phil Terrell, Willie Kendrick, The Fabulous Apollos, The Flaming Embers, The Just Brothers, Veda Brown, Wendy Rene, Willie Gauf & The Soul Brothers, Willie Harper, Eddie Carlton, Yvonne Baker, Annette Snell, Earl Van Dyke, Gloria Jones, Margie Joseph, Roy Redmond, Shirley Lawson, The Dynamic Superiors, The Enchanters, The San Remo Golden Strings, The Valadiers, The Wallace Brothers, Theresa Lindsey, Jackey Beavers, The Astors, The Ambassadors, and Al Wilson. New label listings for Memphis, The Sound Of Memphis, Murco, Perception, and Mayfield Records.

As always, any additions or corrections are welcome. Back to doing updates to existing discographies in November !

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just as last month saw over 100 discographies updated on Soulful Kinda Music, the last eight days have seen 42 completely new discographies added.

Click on the link under my name at the bottom of the post to find discographies for the following artists and labels:

Billy Butler, Buddy Smith, The Epsilons, Joe Matthews, Junior McCants, The Kelly Brothers, Laura Lee, Lee Rogers, Lee Williams & The Cymbals, Lillian Dupree, Phil Terrell, Willie Kendrick, The Fabulous Apollos, The Flaming Embers, The Just Brothers, Veda Brown, Wendy Rene, Willie Gauf & The Soul Brothers, Willie Harper, Eddie Carlton, Yvonne Baker, Annette Snell, Earl Van Dyke, Gloria Jones, Margie Joseph, Roy Redmond, Shirley Lawson, The Dynamic Superiors, The Enchanters, The San Remo Golden Strings, The Valadiers, The Wallace Brothers, Theresa Lindsey, Jackey Beavers, The Astors, The Ambassadors, and Al Wilson. New label listings for Memphis, The Sound Of Memphis, Murco, Perception, and Mayfield Records.

As always, any additions or corrections are welcome. Back to doing updates to existing discographies in November !

the epsilons on stax are not related to the hem group and the stax group have a whole bunch of other records under different names (and included mcfadden and whitehead).

Social source share

the epsilons on stax are not related to the hem group and the stax group have a whole bunch of other records under different names (and included mcfadden and whitehead).

also, the dynamic superiors' first record is supposedly the superiors on sue

Social source share

also, the dynamic superiors' first record is supposedly the superiors on sue

also, I will try to find out the specific records for you, but the astors are backing vocals on some specific cuts, I think it even says in one of the liner notes on the newcomers / astors cd, they sing backup on some early carla thomas cuts and curtis johnson said that they even sing backup on some jerry lee lewis sun records i think

Social source share

Its a great site dave, long may it continue mate, i`m allways on there, GREAT WORK many thanksthumbup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert